No announcement yet.

Gay championship footballer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nothing to be proud ashamed off,it just life, some people straight some gay some black some white,old young male female,and even from luton,now thats shameful
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I remember singing Elton John is a Homosexual in late 70s.... Fantastic times! They really were, they really were.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
        I remember singing Elton John is a Homosexual in late 70s.... Fantastic times! They really were, they really were.
        watford midweek game,he was singing passengers on the pitch,we singing he bald he bent his ar** up for rent, he loved it blew kisses and waved at end. No malice just bants

Comment

A gay cricketer or rugby player, there'd be no problem. Football unfortunately has it's fair share of oxygen thieves for 'fans' who would abuse him.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRFCJIM View Post
            A gay cricketer or rugby player, there'd be no problem. Football unfortunately has it's fair share of oxygen thieves for 'fans' who would abuse him.
            This is very true.

Whoever it is is likely to face some forms of abuse from fans which is a shame as the only banta abuse they should have to expect is for their performances on the pitch, not colour race or sexuality.

Comment

Wow...Rangers fans agreeing with each other..
              if you give 100% on the pitch you will be loved by us no matter what.

Comment

Hopefully hes our player. Because every team will need a gay player due to employment law and diversity, so we can sell ours for £10m and try and find another from the bottom end of the league structure.

Comment

you know what will come next ,our gays are better than yours fights

Comment

I've noticed The Sun have a piece about this written by Alison Bender..... Do they think that's funny or helpful and conducive to the chap coming out? Presume they'll just say it's only her name, what's the problem?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...alison-bender/

Comment

I personally think football is rife with homosexuality. They all kiss hug roll about with each other. I'd be more shocked if a player came out straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                        I personally think football is rife with homosexuality. They all kiss hug roll about with each other. I'd be more shocked if a player came out straight.
                        The only time when it's normal to share a bath with another geezer

Now its protests because players wont do a back sack and crack wax for their team mates.

Comment

Working...
                        X