Massimo left out....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massimo left out....

No Massimo in squad with Warbs explaining that we are now preparing for life without him

whilst we undoubtedly need a couple of forwards we need to have a bit of experience in midfield too - Cameron is now essential and probably 1 more

let’s hope we get decent money for Mass and use wisely to bring in 3 or 4 more in

Wasn’t expecting this level of change tbh, could go fantastically well or ......

The squad looks very ‘young and inexperienced’ currently

We could finish anywhere in the league

lucky to get 2.3 mill for fat skippy
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Anyone heard who he is talking to?
      Forest? ...Leeds?

Comment

No doubt we will accept 1million or something ridiculous

cheers Les
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Wasnt it reported that both Brentford and Millwall were in for him

Comment

I'm surprised Hamalainen is in the squad. Never out on loan and never in the first team squad.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
              I'm surprised Hamalainen is in the squad. Never out on loan and never in the first team squad.
              Just come back from USA

Comment

Not to disappointed to see him moving on , not expecting a fortune for him either .He can start collecting his air miles somewhere else in future.

Comment

We need a veteran forward or two to make this a squad that could compete.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Just come back from USA
                    Didnt know that, but can now see he made three appearance for LA Fc. Hmmmmmm, time to step up or move him on. If he doesn't impress on this tour surely he'll be moved on before the season starts.

There's 25 in that squad and with two strikers neeed, surely two existing players in there will be moved on? Do we really need a squad bigger than 25?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                      No doubt we will accept 1million or something ridiculous

cheers Les
                      apparently he only has 1 year left on his contract, so will do well to get a paltry £1M for him.

In hindsight he should have been sold last season before the World Cup when his stock was higher, but if he had been given a chance by the Aussie team manager, perhaps he could have been sold in August. He clearly came back disappointed, hence taking 3 months before hitting a bit of form, before disappearing again for the |Asian Cup games.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Didnt know that, but can now see he made three appearance for LA Fc. Hmmmmmm, time to step up or move him on. If he doesn't impress on this tour surely he'll be moved on before the season starts.

There's 25 in that squad and with two strikers neeed, surely two existing players in there will be moved on? Do we really need a squad bigger than 25?
                        I don't rate Hamalainen but who knows maybe his loan spell may have improved him, if not I agree he should be moved on.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                          No Massimo in squad with Warbs explaining that we are now preparing for life without him

whilst we undoubtedly need a couple of forwards we need to have a bit of experience in midfield too - Cameron is now essential and probably 1 more

let’s hope we get decent money for Mass and use wisely to bring in 3 or 4 more in

Wasn’t expecting this level of change tbh, could go fantastically well or ......

The squad looks very ‘young and inexperienced’ currently

We could finish anywhere in the league
                          I doubt it the way we keep selling players on the cheap probably get about £1M max with our DOF in charge of dealings

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post

I doubt it the way we keep selling players on the cheap probably get about £1M max with our DOF in charge of dealings
                            He has 1 year left on his deal, so I don't think QPR will even get £1m for him, which makes me think it might be better to keep him and let his contract run down, as he is a decent player which the team can use and maybe more than they need the little money they will sell him for.

Comment

Never lived up to his potential IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X