From the Defense Forward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the Defense Forward

We are clearly rebuilding from the back, and for one I think it’s brilliant. We were way too lax on defense last year, to point where Lumley (a true future prospect) was shell-shocked by season’s end. Bring in two veteran strikes — a must — and this preseason player shuffle will be deemed a real success.

With Mass going, midfield is lightweight now too

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
      With Mass going, midfield is lightweight now too
      only cos he few stone overweight
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Maybe it's Scowen's time to step out of the shadows and play his natural game rather than trying to be a defensive MF?
        I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
          Maybe it's Scowen's time to step out of the shadows and play his natural game rather than trying to be a defensive MF?
          Could be true as two defensive midfielders have been signed in Smith and Ball, so this would free Scowen to play a more attacking role as he did after McLaren left.

Comment

the players weve bought in so far will have to be something special to gel from the off.
            so anything above mid table finish will be outstanding...….anything below should be expected.
            like the way hes building from the back, but like already said on here, we need two strikers who know where the net is.

Comment

Working...
            X