Our Les Talks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Les Talks

Ferdinand EXCLUSIVE: ‘It’s been f***ing tough… I’ve thought about walking away from QPR a couple of times’

The Loftus Road director of football sat down for an exclusive chat with talkSPORT to discuss fan discontent towards him, where Rangers stand now and his own future, plus more

https://talksport.com/football/efl/5...dered-leaving/

I wish he never said that at all. It makes me sad to think Led could of left but didn’t

Les OUT
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Les has a defensive/unfortunate/negative etc style but he has done a decent job tbf. The club was a complete mess before and is only half a mess now

BUT - he has to stop criticising the fans and being so defensive

Comment

Good read & agree with him & what he’s done for club, can’t believe some of the hatred towards him

Comment

A very good interview this one. He`s got my full support (fwiw)
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
            Good read & agree with him & what he’s done for club, can’t believe some of the hatred towards him
            Spot on, Jeffqpr.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

I'm sort of with Jeff on this one. I mean when some of our deluded fans were banging the harry redchap drum, Sir les sussed him out pretty quick and has done more good than harm that's for sure.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                , can’t believe some of the hatred towards him
                He’s a spin doctor, a complete fony & his legend status let’s him
                get away with it

one mistake after another. I blame the owners for letting him
                get away with it & he gets paid well for doing a poor job
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

.....I feel a proper bustard now

Comment

Like he says , we don't see behind closed doors.

Comment

I liked Les as a player and respect what he has done for the club as a DOF - not an easy challenge. I genuinely feel he has the best interests of QPR in whatever he does. I just can't accept his points about Tim Sherwood, I think that potential appointment would have been a mistake and I'm pleased we travelled down a different road.

Comment

I am liking the way the club are finally doing business....and that was Les' aim

Comment

Absolutely disgraceful that a Rangers Legend feels this way about the club. Clearly had enough and I don’t blame him, if it wasn’t my club I would wish all those who want him out got their wish and we become the next Ipswich or Luton or Pompey. Yes mistakes have been made but the abuse aimed at him and the club last few seasons on social media is atrocious. I know all clubs have idiot fans but we do have over our fair share of them. Be very careful what you wish for people who want him gone and expect us to suddenly become a top side again. Makes me so angry.

Comment

A good interview, he comes off as more than a little bitter to me! I think most of us realize he has a very tough job to do given the financial circumstances, I don't think he has done a great job due to the managerial appointments and squad recruitment, let's hope things are improving this coming season!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                              Absolutely disgraceful that a Rangers Legend feels this way about the club. Clearly had enough and I don’t blame him, if it wasn’t my club I would wish all those who want him out got their wish and we become the next Ipswich or Luton or Pompey. Yes mistakes have been made but the abuse aimed at him and the club last few seasons on social media is atrocious. I know all clubs have idiot fans but we do have over our fair share of them. Be very careful what you wish for people who want him gone and expect us to suddenly become a top side again. Makes me so angry.
                              Well said , we do seem to have a large quota of idiots following our club.

Comment

Working...
                              X