Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colin Masterson signs

Who?

You know you have hit rock bottom when Google gives you zero images of signs with that person's name.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      You know you have hit rock bottom when Google gives you zero images of signs with that person's name.
      What a pathetic benchmark to have.
      Looks like a good signing to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
        Think you need to check your google search, loads of info and pictures, still much easier to knock Rangers and blame evil Les etc, Young 20 Irish under 20 international, from a top class academy, what’s not to like, nothing to lose everything to gain

Comment

Nothing on Google because his actual name is Conor not Colin !!

Comment

As long as he’s better than the last Connor we had I’m happy

Comment

CONOR Masterson has joined QPR on a two-year deal following the expiry of his contract with Liverpool.

The 20-year-old centre-back has been at Anfield since his 16th birthday and now he is relishing the opportunity to progress his career with the R’s.

“To sign for QPR is an honour and a privilege and I can’t wait to get started,” he told www.qpr.co.uk.

QPR boss Mark Warburton said: “I have watched Conor’s progress and he is another young player with a lot of potential in him.

“What he will be looking to do is come in, bed himself into the dressing room and challenge for a place in the team.

“I want the pathway for young players here to be clear.

“If they are good enough, I’ll play them – I don’t care if they are 17 or 37, it’s about being good enough and having that desire to play for QPR.”

In Warbs we are gonna have to trust.

Comment

It may still be considered a little early, but I am still waiting for the club to sign some strikers.

Hopefully, we are not going to rely on Eze, Smyth and Oteh for goals otherwise we will be right in it.

Comment

It`s interesting to notice that this signing once again seems to be of a player Warburton has followed closely....
                  Last edited by Shania; 03-07-2019, 06:42 PM.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

What a pathetic benchmark to have.
                    Looks like a good signing to me.
                    Totally agree

Comment

Another (hopefully promising) centre back - far too much good sense going into these signings. If they click then the only way is up - it’s been our weakest position for best part of 9 years.

Comment

Originally posted by croxleyhoops View Post
                        Nothing on Google because his actual name is Conor not Colin !!
                        Lol

Comment

Working...
                        X