No announcement yet.

too many new players spoil the broth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totally agree, can’t believe Warburton is signing players in the transfer window. Pls stop now and just use our current depleted squad and amazing youth team.
    "The World is Yours"

Comment

It's true if you throw too many players together in a short time it can be a recipe for disaster and the same can be said with one or two coming in at the last minute as we have previously did ,
      but we have done our business early and that gives us a month to get plan A and B together

Comment

Plus you hope these are informed transfers which will compliment the current team from a playing and cultural perspective. We live in hope.
        "The World is Yours"

Comment

Really optimistic, signing/loaning young hungry players who want to prove they are good enough, but do still need a couple of older experienced heads in.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            It's true if you throw too many players together in a short time it can be a recipe for disaster and the same can be said with one or two coming in at the last minute as we have previously did ,
            but we have done our business early and that gives us a month to get plan A and B together
            I agree that getting business done early goes a long way to helping players settle in. It is clear that Warburton wants a certain playing style and this is why I think it is of vital importance that QPR bring in at least 2 forwards to replace the three that have left; Wells, Hemed and Smith, preferably before the Austria trip, or at least the 1st UK friendly.

I am pleased that the 2 midfielders have been brought in on loan, but given that Freeman has been sold and Luongo is looking to move on as well as Cousins , QPR do not own enough midfielders. Now, only Scowen, Manning and Chair who have played 1st team football at QPR remain. I don't rate Goss, as he doesn't seem to have impressed either Holloway or Mclaren , nor the managers he has played for in Scotland enough and would prefer him to be sold.

Comment

Working...
            X