Our own youth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    I reckon we'll see quite a lot of our youth involved this season if Warbs practices what he preaches.
    We will, because we don't appear to have much option at the moment with our squad.

Hopefully Smyth, BOS, Chair and Eze will get plenty of games under their belts this season. Lumley had a good start last season, but much of the 2nd half of it he was poor and inconsistent, so if he loses his place I wouldn't be surprised.

I am not sure if the likes of Kakay, Hamelinen, Phillips etc are good enough though to play in defence so welcome the new defensive signings of Wallace, Barbet, Ball and Masterson.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

We will, because we don't appear to have much option at the moment with our squad.

Hopefully Smyth, BOS, Chair and Eze will get plenty of games under their belts this season. Lumley had a good start last season, but much of the 2nd half of it he was poor and inconsistent, so if he loses his place I wouldn't be surprised.

I am not sure if the likes of Kakay, Hamelinen, Phillips etc are good enough though to play in defence so welcome the new defensive signings of Wallace, Barbet, Ball and Masterson.
      Agree on the defensive side although I would hope Furlong will push himself to be real competition for any new RB.

Can see Warbs giving everyone a chance who deserves it so it's really down to the characters in that squad.

Comment

Working...
      X