Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today

Expect a signing. Don’t shoot the messenger. JN

You’ve been reading Sean Gallagher saying expect a signing today & one tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
      yeah... i saw that on twitter too.

https://twitter.com/SeanGallagherTS/...01199445020673

although i'm completely not itk, i reckon it's rangel, seeing as he's been making it fairly obvious that he's signed the extension for the last week or so.

Comment

Call me what you like people, I don't get my info from Twitter. You literally read it on twitter and post on here like the info is from you. So so sad, and depressing times for this board good luck peeps you rssss
        Last edited by MYU; 02-07-2019, 09:15 PM. Reason: Removed insult

Comment

Any idea who they might be mate? Does Rangel count as a new signing?
          Last edited by MYU; 02-07-2019, 09:14 PM. Reason: Removed Quote

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

Too be honest haven't heard anything from the holt and hardie info. Rangel wouldn't count as a new signing no, to be honest with Smith and Freeman gone and luongo following we are well short of what's required to compete on this league. Keeping hall a massive gamble. Their idea was to move furlong inside and sign Adam Matthew's with rangel as cover but not sure where that it if I'm honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post

Too be honest haven't heard anything from the holt and hardie info. Rangel wouldn't count as a new signing no, to be honest with Smith and Freeman gone and luongo following we are well short of what's required to compete on this league. Keeping hall a massive gamble. Their idea was to move furlong inside and sign Adam Matthew's with rangel as cover but not sure where that it if I'm honest.
              Thanks mate. Some bloke on twitter saying it’s Holt?

Comment

Not really as he has already signed and was our player last year

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Not really as he has already signed and was our player last year
                  Only enquiring as Klonk states above that he reckons one of them is Rangel!

Comment

Hogan might be one of them. Alan Judge the other?? Just a thought..
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Very unlikely to be Judge as he currently has a broken arm

Comment

Literally taken from twitter, cringe.

Comment

Alan Judge and Charlie Austin....

Comment

I don't know why you let J N wind you up. He is clearly comic value on here and you keep biting. C.C.J.

Comment

Only enquiring as Klonk states above that he reckons one of them is Rangel!
                              yeah... but i've really got no idea. think it could be rangel, because it seems that he's signed - he's changed his twitter profile to having a qpr shirt in the last few days and keeps liking tweets saying things like "@QPR announce @arangelz"(https://twitter.com/arangelz/likes).

by the way, just noticed that seny dieng is listed as a member of the senior squad on the offish but rangel isn't. does this mean that dieng signed a new contract in the end?

Comment

Working...
                              X