freeman again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Yes, more than £4.1M, but that could mean 4.2M of which Bristol City and maybe Stevenage will take a slice of leaving QPR with little more than £3M in which case that is poor negotiating. As Shepherds Mush says a toddler could negotiate a better deal than anyone at QPR these days.
    yes... it could mean £8m or £12m too.

even if it was £4.2m, the club would still get to keep about £3.7m of that, so we shouldn't start claiming that it's only about £3m.

so far as i can see, the club is in a position where it needs to sell to balance its books, especially now that the parachute payments have come to an end. anyone on a decent wage needs to go and anyone who can attract a half-decent fee needs to go too. guess what? anyone coming in will be free (or very cheap) and they won't get paid much. i think we need to get used to that.

players are only worth what other teams are willing to pay for them... i didn't notice leeds or middlesboro turing freeman's sale into an auction. how exactly would a toddler have done better?

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
      how exactly would a toddler have done better?
      A todller wouldn't be able to open his mouth and constantly bang on about how we can't afford to do anything.

Comment

Working...
      X