FFP again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFP again

How the hell can Brizzle City spend a reported near 8 Million on a defender?

yhey can spend what they want as long as they go up
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      yhey can spend what they want as long as they go up
      And stay up!

Comment

they got wealthy owners,who prepared to take risk

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
          Bournemouth paid £13 million for one of their players the other week so that always helps.

Comment

They have sold quite a few players in last couple of years for big money. That's how.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
              They got a maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssive stadium, so they like derby can lie

Comment

10k bigger than us

Comment

Bristol City fan in peace, I was browsing your forum to see the reaction to Freeman and then thought I'd respond!

We've been pretty successful with our dealings in the transfer market over the past 3-4 seasons, primarily from selling the following:

Jonathan Kodjia to Villa - £15m
                  Bolasie to Everton sell-on - £4-6m
                  Joe Bryan to Fulham - £6m
                  Bobby Reid to Cardiff - £10m
                  Magnusson to CSKA - £3m
                  Lloyd Kelly to Bournemouth £15m

It's also looking more and more likely that we're selling Adam Webster to Villa for a ridiculous fee of £25m. Before the signing of Kalas, our record signing was £4m so an £8m CB is easily justifiable.

Comment

Originally posted by Bristol-City View Post
                    Bristol City fan in peace, I was browsing your forum to see the reaction to Freeman and then thought I'd respond!

We've been pretty successful with our dealings in the transfer market over the past 3-4 seasons, primarily from selling the following:

Jonathan Kodjia to Villa - £15m
                    Bolasie to Everton sell-on - £4-6m
                    Joe Bryan to Fulham - £6m
                    Bobby Reid to Cardiff - £10m
                    Magnusson to CSKA - £3m
                    Lloyd Kelly to Bournemouth £15m

It's also looking more and more likely that we're selling Adam Webster to Villa for a ridiculous fee of £25m. Before the signing of Kalas, our record signing was £4m so an £8m CB is easily justifiable.
                    There you go a team that gets proper money for their players - we just get the mystery undisclosed (i,].e Cheap) fees!

also 15 million for someone who has played 43 professional games is everything that is crazy about modern football

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post

There you go a team that gets proper money for their players - we just get the mystery undisclosed (i,].e Cheap) fees!

also 15 million for someone who has played 43 professional games is everything that is crazy about modern football
                      If I am honest, I was quite surprised by the small fee you've reportedly agreed for Freeman but I guess it is difficult if only one team is interested.

I can't say I disagree with the Lloyd Kelly point and modern football but he was bought because of his potential and his price was inflated as there was reported interest from other clubs (including Arsenal and Liverpool). Bournemouth paid over the odds to get it wrapped up before any other club moved for him. It's hard to justify but it's the way modern football is going sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                        They have sold quite a few players in last couple of years for big money. That's how.
                        Yes, unlike QPR who sell players for no more than £4.5M.

Comment

Working...
                        X