Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Matt Smith joins Millwall (all but done)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qpr View Post
    https://m.facebook.com/2117845255116...&ref=bookmarks

Looks pretty much done. Reasonable goal scorer & Under Holloway, Smith’s goals kept us up
    Tis the law of nature. As someone is born, someone dies.
    As a Matt Smith signs, another is sold.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      Think this is a poor decision as things stand.

very underrated on this site and a very handy striker to have in the team when your fighting relegation like we are.

happy with the business done so far by the new gaffer but as things stand we have lost our three striking options from last year and we have no senior striker.

Matt Smith offered a different dimension to QPR and I hope this decision doesn’t come back to haunt us.
      I was thinking along the same lines. In my view it is a mistake to sell him without bringing in at least 1 striker to replace the ones who have left i.e. Wells, Hemed and now Smith.

now we have to just wait and see which stilers will be brought into the squad.

Comment

Really happy with business so far, also strongly believe that there be an Ace up the sleeve regarding Goals getting, ball playing fans favourite, wonder boy, no scoopy who that maybe but on there way, now sit back and relax with ma Rizla and a Stellar, Mr Optermist.

Comment

I'd like to think that they wouldn't let him go without someone being lined up!
          I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

I've always liked Smiffy, good luck to the fella.
            Bet he scores against

Comment

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
              I'd like to think that they wouldn't let him go without someone being lined up!
              Warbs doesn't strike me as a manager that takes chances like not having the replacement, all but done

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                Another undisclosed fee!! Why do we never say how much we sell players for?
                If,...and this by no means is our position, but if you get a large wad for a player, you
                don't want other clubs knowing we're minted when we emquire about player......................
                But as was posted, we're just embarrassed by our small fees!

Comment

Of course there will be a couple coming in. To start with Walker and Oteh as our main strikers and possibly Wheeler, would almost guarantee us bottom place when the January window opens.

Comment

Warburton didn't take this job to see us relegated ,I have no doubt that at least 2 decent strikers will be brought in to replace the 3 that have left. I'm sorry to see Smith go but he certainly was no world beater .

Comment

Feel kinda sad he’s leaving, but the reality is that as hard working as Matt was, he isnt quite mobile enough or probably good enough...

He seems to be moved on to release some funds and wages.

I live in the heart of the Black Country, and Ive heard that Wells is coming back to us. Not in the know, but a convoluted link with someone who knows Nakki said that it is a possibility...

Comment

He might try putting BOS up front

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                          He might try putting BOS up front
                          BOS just can’t play to his potential imo. I’m not sure he will ever be good enough for QPR
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Matt probably wanted to leave too, doubt he wants to sit on the bench again this year. Clearly going to sign another 2 strikers this season.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

BOS just can’t play to his potential imo. I’m not sure he will ever be good enough for QPR
                              Can't agree one bit. BOS is going to be a proper player.

And it will be as a winger, the bloke is no CF.

Comment

Les said in his interview we got back 60% of the price we paid for Matt. We bought him for £500k so we sold him to Millwall for £300k

Comment

Working...
                                X