No announcement yet.

Supporters Expectations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately you don’t finish one place above relegation and still play attractive football most weeks, doesn’t work like that. If your towards the bottom of the league you tend to go into your shell, with little to no confidence and it becomes about fight and survival.
    The key to a group of youngsters and a new bunch of players together is a good start. Confidence changes everything

Comment

Realisticaly we're not going to be light years better than the last 2-3 seasons

But I'm impressed so far with the way Warburton is going about things (from what we get to know), and there's always that optomistic sneaking suspicion that something good is going to happen

Comment

All good posts, we all seem to be of the same mind, and good points made.
        I agree with the poster that said if we finish 4 th bottom, that will more than probably mean we
        have played good/entertaining football

Comment

We just need to keep our cool when we inevitably have a bad run of form, which will happen and likewise when we are in good form. We want to see the younger players improve under Warburton and entertaining football. I also want to end the season feeling we've got something solid to build on. Failing that I just want to beat Cardiff, Luton, Fulham, Brentford, Millwall and Charlton.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            All good posts, we all seem to be of the same mind, and good points made.
            I agree with the poster that said if we finish 4 th bottom, that will more than probably mean we
            have played good/entertaining football
            How can it be good footy if we finish 4th bottom ? We gotta be cr@p.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

How can it be good footy if we finish 4th bottom ? We gotta be cr@p.
              well it be more entertaining than the 3 below had
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I'd be happy mid-table, but more important, some decent attacking football
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

You back again ?
                  Come over so you can run back slagging this site off again eh?

" expect a few more, more drama over on the other messageboard. Makes Eastenders look normal "

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    You back again ?
                    Come over so you can run back slagging this site off again eh?

" expect a few more, more drama over on the other messageboard. Makes Eastenders look normal "
                    I've never left Dave, never slagged this site off, just find some of your outbursts a bit extreme that's all
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

expectations......just miss out on relegation.
                      hopes...top six all season.
                      heart......promotion.
                      reality.....19th.
                      dreams......league cup and fa cup final.

Comment

I'd expect us to finish anywhere between 11th and 18th.

Comment

We don't kmow what our squad will be come kick off , so it is difficult to say what to expect.

Who will be sold and who the replacements are will determine how well or bad the team will do.

I will go for the same as I did last season and expect a mid table season hovering between 10th & 17th, but that can obviously change with the squad that is assembled come the big kick off.

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                            Unfortunately you don’t finish one place above relegation and still play attractive football most weeks, doesn’t work like that. If your towards the bottom of the league you tend to go into your shell, with little to no confidence and it becomes about fight and survival.
                            The key to a group of youngsters and a new bunch of players together is a good start. Confidence changes everything

I agree, and having young players in the team doesn't necessarilly mean a poor team and season, look at how well Norwich and Leeds did last season. Confidence and a good coach. manager plays a huge part in how well or badly the team will do.

Comment

I fear we will be relegated by February.
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Well anybody that thinks it's going to be anything other a hard season is kidding themselves , and anything above 18th will be a tremendous bonus and a god send

Comment

Working...
                                X