Les re Massimo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Les re Massimo

Various sources stated as saying it would be good for him to move on. Fantastic negotiating skills once again from Sir Les!

He's not the brightest.

Comment

Apparently we want 3.9 million.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        Apparently we want 3.9 million.
        Australian dollars?
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

he's not really saying anything that is a secret is he?

we have financial constraints, every player at the club has a price and if someone makes an offer for a player with a year left on their contract, then we'll listen to that offer.

basically, everyone knows that.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Australian dollars?
            No RSA Rand

Comment

I can’t take Les seriously anymore. Bangs on about FFP but still pays money for s.hite. Washington, Lynch, Cousins just for example all costing in the millions and all let go for free. Nice one pal

Comment

We in a awkward situation. We can't buy provern players of a high standard. Our scouting network not up to notch. So we buy gambles and hope they pay off.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                  I can’t take Les seriously anymore. Bangs on about FFP but still pays money for s.hite. Washington, Lynch, Cousins just for example all costing in the millions and all let go for free. Nice one pal
                  an astute man for business.

Just how is he qualified to be DoF?

Comment

Les does more damage then good. A complete air head
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      We in a awkward situation. We can't buy provern players of a high standarfor him if d. Our scouting network not up to notch. So we buy gambles and hope they pay off.
                      I know the situation, but just how on Earth was Washington ever worth a £3M gamble? He hit a purple patch for Peterborough, but that was all. A decent negotiator would have offered a maximum of £1M with add ons, which obviously would not have been paid as he was $-hit.

I can understand Bidwell (and in fairness he was a complete flop), and to a lesser extent Cousins and Lynch, but not Washington.

As for what he is saying about Luongo, whilst it may be true and an open secret, but he shouldn't be volunteering the info, but rather say they are looking to keep him and extent his deal in the hope of getting a decent offer. At the moment he is not likely to get any offers over £250K if he is in the final year of his contract and QPR are willing to move him on. Prospective buyers will just take advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                        Les does more damage then good. A complete air head
                        and I bet he isn't on a low wage either. Quite frankly, I think Warburton and his team can do the job without him.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

and I bet he isn't on a low wage either. Quite frankly, I think Warburton and his team can do the job without him.
                          we were better at the back end of the season with scowen in the more advance role

Comment

Ok. Do we really want to rely on a player who is more often than not on tour with Australia than fit and ready to play for us? To be honest; I think we can do very well without him. Sorry, but that`s my opinion.(And maybe what Sir Les partly bases his comments on, I would guess.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                              Various sources stated as saying it would be good for him to move on. Fantastic negotiating skills once again from Sir Les!
                              FFS my fav player when here, a total plank in this role

Comment

Working...
                              X