Striker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Striker

All this transfer activity with defenders and midfielders.
    anyone heard anything at all regarding strikers,
    Should be first on the list unless they are not planning to score goals this season.

Originally posted by eam1882 View Post
    Should be first on the list unless they are not planning to score goals this season.
    Here we go again , have a look at the goals thread .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Here we go again , have a look at the goals thread .
      This sort of comment does my nut in...why so tetchy?..It was a genuine question that the poster didn't realise already had a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

This sort of comment does my nut in...why so tetchy?..It was a genuine question that the poster didn't realise already had a thread.
        It’s my time of the month and it’s the same every season , it’s june yet it’s why haven’t we signed all the players we need for next season yet .Mass and freeman about to go so how about sit tight and see who we bring in.

Comment

It’s my time of the month and it’s the same every season , it’s june yet it’s why haven’t we signed all the players we need for next season yet .Mass and freeman about to go so how about sit tight and see who we bring in.
          I agree with what you say there, maybe lost in translation then....we clearly will sign strikers at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

I agree with what you say there, maybe lost in translation then....we clearly will sign strikers at some point.
            I’m sure we will , smith likely to go Millwall , so I would say 2 needed at least , already linked to hogan so I’m sure it’s a priority .

Comment

Originally posted by eam1882 View Post
              6 Wins, 35 Draws and 5 Losses should keep us up.

Comment

scoring in this country has never been easier so im led to believe,
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

We haven’t had a 10 goal striker since Charlie Austin so people have a right to be concerned that for 3 seasons signing a striker hasn’t seemed to be a priority for the club

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    scoring in this country has never been easier so im led to believe,
                    You going to the wrong places

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post

We haven’t had a 10 goal striker since Charlie Austin so people have a right to be concerned that for 3 seasons signing a striker hasn’t seemed to be a priority for the club
                      Didn't Matt Smith score 11 goals in his first full season and Sylla got to 10 the season before that ?

Comment

Working...
                      X