Goals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goals

Who is going to score them next season ?

If as expected Freeman and Smith go that means anyone who scored more than 4 goals for us last season will have gone!

Wells, Freeman, Smith, Hemed, Pawel, Lynch scored the bulk of our goals last season all gone.

I know it’s early days but we are not being linked to many strikers1

Originally posted by 3London View Post

If as expected Freeman and Smith go that means anyone who scored more than 4 goals for us last season will have gone!

Wells, Freeman, Smith, Hemed, Pawel, Lynch scored the bulk of our goals last season all gone.

Simples. We'll be relying on own goals this season, so we need players who whip in a mean cross....

Comment

mainly the opposition!

Comment

I know it’s early days

I would imagine there will be a lot of movement to go before the big KO.

Comment

Perhaps waiting for some cash from the Freeman cash to buy a striker rather then picking one up a free transfer player.

Comment

Didn't Warbs say he was after a couple of premiership loans ? He might av ment strikers cos we are almost covered in other positions.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              Didn't Warbs say he was after a couple of premiership loans ? He might av ment strikers cos we are almost covered in other positions.
              Sell Freeman and use the cash to loan Austin from Southampton....

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Now you're talking !!

Comment

I do laugh at these panic threads , you do know it’s june right and the season don’t start till August.Plenty of coming and goings to happen , chill out .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I do laugh at these panic threads , you do know it’s june right and the season don’t start till August.Plenty of coming and goings to happen , chill out .
                    Absolutely no panic just pointing out that the team is being dismantled and we will have lost all our goalscorers from last season.

A genuine topic for debate

Comment

Injury prone, it’s seems now ??
                      F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Absolutely no panic just pointing out that the team is being dismantled and we will have lost all our goalscorers from last season.

A genuine topic for debate
                        Totally agree, reasonable post and view point! We had people saying the same last summer about ‘plenty of time/no panic etc’ and we left it all to the last minute having been stuffed by West Brom. I’m concerned as Warburton said a couple would be joining the start of this week so clearly there have been complications

Comment

I panic most years over our strikers er so called
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I would imagine there will be a lot of movement to go before the big KO.
                            This is QPR we are talking about. There is very little money to spend and low wages to be paid, so I don't expect many players of proven ability to be interested in joining .

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                              This is QPR we are talking about. There is very little money to spend and low wages to be paid, so I don't expect many players of proven ability to be interested in joining .
                              Didn't we get 2 "PL" strikers on loan last season ?

I'd be amazed if we start the season without strengthening up top through loans or even an actual purchase.

Comment

Working...
                              X