Luongo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qpr View Post
    I really think we’re a bit naff without Mass.
    he really does pull the strings for QPR
    Does he really?

I thought they mised him when he went off on International duty around Christmas time, but the form after he returned was dreadful.

From what I can see is he wins some tackles but often gives the ball away with misplaced passes. He doesn't create enough goalscloring chances nor does he score enough. He also fails to boss the midfield in games.

If it was a choice, I would rather sell him than Freeman although it is likely that both will go.

Perhaps QPR can do a deal to sign Cameron on a permanent deal or some other good defensive midfielder, and play Manning alongside Scowen and Chair. Or maybe Warburton will only play with 2 midfielders and two wingers i.e BOS and Smyth.

Comment

Nice bloke but can't say I'm bothered if he goes.

Comment

The need to get shot of high earners is a must to keep a happy dressing room.

Comment

I'm prepared to reduce my wage demands down to £2k a week to sign for the Rs. I'm a very good left back but can really play the last 10 mins of a game these days. I'm aware its all about the squad and happy to be on the bench watching the vast majority of the time. When I get on the pitch I need medical experts at the ready and possibly an ambulance.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
            I'm prepared to reduce my wage demands down to £2k a week to sign for the Rs. I'm a very good left back but can really play the last 10 mins of a game these days. I'm aware its all about the squad and happy to be on the bench watching the vast majority of the time. When I get on the pitch I need medical experts at the ready and possibly an ambulance.
            Fitz Hall, is that you?
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Pony player lower championship player at best
              R's

Comment

Working...
              X