Var

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Var

Be as popular in Cameroon as Gary glitter is in Cambodia.
    personally think it wrong for game
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

But both decisions was correct!

Comment

Nothing annoys me more than seeing QPR being robbed by incompetence.
      But this var is ridiculous.
      The Cameroon goal should not have been chalked offside.
      I would much prefer 4 linos and even a ref in each half, but this going back over every goal?
      How far do you go back?
      Referees and linos need to get these decisions right, so more help.
      But .....I do think bad refs need weeding out. 3 bad calls and you're "relegated"
      Maybe 3 time outs per team to appeal decisions that are so obviously wrong per game

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Nothing annoys me more than seeing QPR being robbed by incompetence.
        But this var is ridiculous.
        The Cameroon goal should not have been chalked offside.
        I would much prefer 4 linos and even a ref in each half, but this going back over every goal?
        How far do you go back?
        Referees and linos need to get these decisions right, so more help.
        But .....I do think bad refs need weeding out. 3 bad calls and you're "relegated"
        Maybe 3 time outs per team to appeal decisions that are so obviously wrong per game
        Come on Dave she was offside! Also I would’ve sent off at least 3 Cameroon women, out of order after those decisions went against them & the foul at the end oh & in 2nd minute when one of them elbowed our girl in the face

Comment

The game has always had wrong decision after wrong decision,but it same for everyone.the game flowed the wronged side got on with it. Now all u see is player's doing box mime impressions every time the ball goes out etc. Sort it out

Comment

The only problem today was Cameroon couldn’t accept defeat .All the decisions were correct today except the tackle at the end where it should have been a straight red.If we had it in 86 Maradona wouldn’t be known as such a cheating #######.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Come on Dave she was offside! Also I would’ve sent off at least 3 Cameroon women, out of order after those decisions went against them & the foul at the end oh & in 2nd minute when one of them elbowed our girl in the face
              Her foot was off mate, and she was heading away from goal.
              I didn't watch it after the 3rd England goal but yes they got a bit excited.
              But again I think var is causing this behaviour. Teams are conceding and then
              piling pressure on refs to review it might not go their way but it breaks the game up
              and refs are shaken up.

Comment

Got to say if u was shacked up with one of them Cameroon players your life be hell. Throw dinner at wall cos u leave loo seat up

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                  Got to say if u was shacked up with one of them Cameroon players your life be hell. Throw dinner at wall cos u leave loo seat up
                  Ha ha , I thought ref bottled red card at the end to avoid a riot .

Comment

I also think it’s good for the smaller teams , lost count of penalties we conceded at anfield and old Trafford in 80s and 90s cos refs favoured the big boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Ha ha , I thought ref bottled red card at the end to avoid a riot .
                      Makes a mockery of game,she was happy to apply other rules and not others. Has to be consistency or you will get more of this shambles

Comment

Unless they're obviously offside to naked eye they shouldn't be penalised. Ridiculous on a pitch 100yds long to use CCTV surveillance to show a player is 1/4" offside. Luckily at our level it's unlikely we'll have to endure VAR nonsense in my lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                          Unless they're obviously offside to naked eye they shouldn't be penalised. Ridiculous on a pitch 100yds long to use CCTV surveillance to show a player is 1/4" offside. Luckily at our level it's unlikely we'll have to endure VAR nonsense in my lifetime.
                          Yeah but the fact is offside is offside if it’s 1 yard or 5 yards .Where to you draw the line , give no penalty as it was only 1 yard inside the box .Matter of fact decisions like offside are fine , it’s the ones that come down to opinions that are the problem .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Yeah but the fact is offside is offside if it’s 1 yard or 5 yards .Where to you draw the line , give no penalty as it was only 1 yard inside the box .Matter of fact decisions like offside are fine , it’s the ones that come down to opinions that are the problem .
                            Then imo, resort back to the old offside law. Anyone beyond the last defender is offside even if they are out on the wing.
                            If you want fact then simplify the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Then imo, resort back to the old offside law. Anyone beyond the last defender is offside even if they are out on the wing.
                              If you want fact then simplify the rules.
                              No need for that , we all understand the rules , it’s unfair to disallow a 30 yard screamer if a team mate is stood out by the corner flag not interfering with play .

Comment

Working...
                              X