Photos of Hulk Hogan Signs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fordy View Post

Don’t even know why I’m arguing with you. After all with all the garbage posts every day you must be an unemployed bum in a stinking bed sit with your string vest on, baked bean stains all down it with tins of special brew scattered around you. Dave C Nesbitt
    You're the one posting at half two in the afternoon while i'm out working....thicko

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post

Don’t even know why I’m arguing with you. After all with all the garbage posts every day you must be an unemployed bum in a stinking bed sit with your string vest on, baked bean stains all down it with tins of special brew scattered around you. Dave C Nesbitt
      ...same shape as you noddy

Last edited by QPRDave; 25-06-2019, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Jeez, this board really is f xx ed. Changing the name of the thread due to somebody not having a sense of humour.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
          Jeez, this board really is f xx ed. Changing the name of the thread due to somebody not having a sense of humour.
          It’s not a sense of humour. It’s just not funny
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

It’s not a sense of humour. It’s just not funny
            I'm not saying it was that funny but changing the title of the thread, this is a message board, it's not meant to be taken that seriously is it? Really petty carry on doing something like that, that's maybe why this board is dying on its ####.

Comment

Working...
            X