Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No excuse Leighsy £4mill is 1996 money.

Comment

We haven't accept the bid yet or are they just planning a bid ? We must ask 6-7 million at least

Comment

Think we should ask 10 personally. Gotta put a line in the sand, and ask them to get near it.
        He's worth every penny btw

Comment

7m min. Our best player by a country mile
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

He looks okay in a ropey bottom of the division side but you're all living in LaLa land if you think anyone would pay £8+Million for Freeman. I'd be staggered if any Prem team bought Luke given how slow he is..... suppose you could argue Blades are just lodging in Prem for a season and already building their 2020/21 squad for Championship so hence their interest.
            All Championship sides get the grand total of £5million in TV/Prize money - in that context £4 million represents a huge sum.

Comment

Well as a resident and owner in La La avenue, i was chatting to Tinky Winky over the fence
              and we both agreed being in a poor team if anything should strengthen our demand for more money.
              Leeds Utd reckon he beat them single handed

Comment

Ignore abs. If he can't see that freeman is by far our biggest asset then he is deluded
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

why cant we just keep him, warburton seems to want to work with him, reckon he'll be wasted at sheff utd…...another smithies/Austin.
                  if he has a good season, his value will go up, and a bigger club will come in for him with more money......keep him.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Ignore abs. If he can't see that freeman is by far our biggest asset then he is deluded
                    Eh? So cos he's our best player he must be worth £millions. Doesn't fact he's been best player in a paper-thin ineffective squad have any bearing on things? I accept he's our biggest asset but I do not agree that makes him automatically worth £8 million. £4 million sounds right, maybe with sundry add-ons and sell-on percentages chucked in just in case he turns out to be fantastic.

Comment

got to be worth 6/7 million , look at some of players going for more and they're no better than him , also he has a good attitude

Comment

Really hope he stays. Freeman, Eze, Chair and Scott Hogan (maybe) would be a joy to watch

Comment

We know he will go no doubt,what we need is Boro leeds sheff it's and if possible more to all really want him to get a mini war going.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                            We know he will go no doubt,what we need is Boro leeds sheff it's and if possible more to all really want him to get a mini war going.
                            I agree,I'm not sure how much the manager will get to spend from the sale,but even if it's 25-50 % of the fee at least we can get a replacement in.
                            I think in todays market and with 2 years left on his contract he is worth £6 million

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              7m min. Our best player by a country mile
                              Strongly agree
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by wormholt View Post
                                why cant we just keep him, warburton seems to want to work with him, reckon he'll be wasted at sheff utd…...another smithies/Austin.
                                if he has a good season, his value will go up, and a bigger club will come in for him with more money......keep him.
                                Yes ...this I like

Comment

Working...
                                X