• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freeman

Off to Sheff U

Quoted 4mil, I would double that before we even think about selling

Comment

Agreed. We seem to sell our best players so cheaply. Freeman recently signed a new contract so we should hold out for £7/£8 mil

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
        Quoted 4mil, I would double that before we even think about selling
        Beggars can’t be choosers I’m afraid , as we found out with smithies.If there were 2 clubs in a bidding war that would pump the price up .We only paid 300k for him less than 3 years ago .

Comment

His form faded so badly towards end of season ,but it would still be very disappointing to lose our only quality player for just £4 million

Comment

Take 4 million and a player ! Maybe billy sharp or mark duffy! Both not gonna get a lot of game time

Comment

What makes me laugh or cry, is that the Sheffield Star also quote that United would like Swansea’s Ollie McBurnie... never heard of him, a foward for £15 million, he is 23 and was on loan at Barnsley, is someone taking the pee.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                What makes me laugh or cry, is that the Sheffield Star also quote that United would like Swansea’s Ollie McBurnie... never heard of him, a foward for £15 million, he is 23 and was on loan at Barnsley, is someone taking the pee.
                Never heard of him?
                Where were you last season? He was excellent.

Comment

Obviously not watching Barnsley and his mighty total of 9 goals in 17 starts, league 1 of course, quality league

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                    Obviously not watching Barnsley and his mighty total of 9 goals in 17 starts, league 1 of course, quality league
                    He got 22 goals for Swansea last season , Barnsley was the season before.

Comment

Oh that Ollie Mc Burnie, 22 goals is good, still hadn’t heard of him though, 15 million sounds a bit steep

Comment

He 23, freeman what 26/27 makes a difference
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

4 million is a joke - look at what Man Utd paid for James who has 28 games and 6 goals to his name. Sick of being robbed.

Comment

Club is a joke £4mill pppfffffttt peanuts ....####in ridiculous

Comment

We are a selling club,always have been. Then we don't ever sell for a good return. Clubs know it we know it,then we have to sell to buy,and can't afford big wages which clubs also know. The sooner Will leave the tin shed and move to some bigger lucky if half full soulless ground the better we will be. But we won't ever change the off loading of talent for chump change.
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X