X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After 5 games

https://talksport.com/football/efl/5...er-five-games/

2 points

But out of the bottom 3 so not all bad ,seriously though I would expect us to beat Wigan at home so I predict 4 points

Comment

As we have seen over the past few seasons, nothing is a given in this league.
      One week you can beat top of the table, and lose the following week to a team rooted at the bottom.

I think that is what makes this league so interesting.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Seriously hard opening games aren’t they
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Ridiculous speculation by Talkshite how can they possibly results when you don’t know who will be playing for who, what is the point. They have really gone downhill recently and to me are not a proper sports station anymore. They just sensationalise everything.

Comment

We hopefully sorted the back out,deff need some flair in midfield and some fire power, if get that we can win few of those 5
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
              Ridiculous speculation by Talkshite how can they possibly results when you don’t know who will be playing for who, what is the point. They have really gone downhill recently and to me are not a proper sports station anymore. They just sensationalise everything.
              Totally agree. They don't know what squad QPR or their opponents will have by August, nor do they know what form they will be in.

For instance why do they think that Swansea will beat QPR or that QPR will draw against Wigan (QPR won the corresponding fixtures last season).

At a guess, I tihnk QPR will get a draw against Stoke and beat Huddersfield, Swamsea & Wigan but lose at Bristol City (to a 94th minute penalty awarded for diving - but no VAR to overturn the decision).

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                We hopefully sorted the back out,deff need some flair in midfield and some fire power, if get that we can win few of those 5
                Agree that the defence is looking better already and just need to sort the midfield and attack out. Although I think that Warburton will get the best out of BOS and Smyth's pace to create chances for whichever whizzkid striker he brings in on loan.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  I'm not having that, computer's a mug, or worked by a mug.
                  Draw at Brizzle but lose home to hudds and swans?
                  Naah not for me we'll beat both those, & wigan
                  We might lose at stoke & brizzle mind ...but I reckon 9 pts at least

Comment

Working...
                  X