Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    Good fixtures to start with.

Stoke and Huddersfield were rubbish last season and lets hope the chaos continues!

Bristol City away.....get a point there.
    Sorry Sheep so was we rubbish

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Sorry Sheep so was we rubbish
      They'll never score against our new defence!!

Comment

I see it as the toughest this div has ever been if we can finish somewhere near mid table would be seen as a huge success
        Nothing personal but doesn't this quote get wheeled out every season ?

Personally don't think that any of the sides that have come down or up are that much better than any in the division already. Especially as the rats at Fulham will start jumping ship in the coming weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Nothing personal but doesn't this quote get wheeled out every season ?

Personally don't think that any of the sides that have come down or up are that much better than any in the division already. Especially as the rats at Fulham will start jumping ship in the coming weeks.
          No I don't think they are mushy but I don't see any easy touches either , we've certainly got to hope our signings are good enough to compete

Comment

No I don't think they are mushy but I don't see any easy touches either , we've certainly got to hope our signings are good enough to compete
            Best league in the World mate ! Certainly not going to have any walkaway winners...

Looking forward to all the Saturday games against the 2 pretend West London clubs !!

Comment

Working...
            X