Austria Pre-season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austria Pre-season

Anyone heading out to Vienna for pre season? curious as to know how many we'll actually take out.

I just jumped on Skyscanner. Dumbly thinking might be able to get cheapo flights on likes of easyJet....... Flipping Heck! Looks like flights are a minimum of a few hundred quid from Manchester (my local airport). Be handy if anyone can up with a bargain budget itinerary that flys into Vienna for game, lodgings for one night and coming home day after. Would consider flying home same day too.

Comment

Anyone looked at flying to another country near,and going from there might be cheaper
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Thursday 11th to Saturday 13th July, Ryanair £90 Stansted to Vienna Direct, 5 left.
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Bratislava is 50 miles away - about a tenner on the train. Still too fiddly....... was naively thinking I'd tell Mrs I was playing golf, I'd stroll down to local airport, be faced with a huge choice of flights, buy a return for £49.99, have a few scoops, saunter into match, drift home afterwards..... easey-peasey! Clearly its more farty and expensive than I imagined but in my defence it's not as though I've had much practice at nipping off to Europe to see Rs is it!?

Comment

We are doing exactly that, Birmingham to Bratislava £83 return Thursday to Saturday a night in Bratislava then train to Vienna a night in Vienna then train back to Bratislava. Hotel next to Vienna train station just 3 stops on the tube from ground or 25 min walk.

Comment

Great stuff! Sounds fantastic that - have a great time!

Comment

Working...
              X