Giving up season tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving up season tickets

Some on here said at the end of last season that they were done with the QPR drama and weren't going to renew.

Anyone now changed their minds after four weeks of no games?

Are you now looking forward to the new season and ready to renew even though you know it might be the wrong thing to do?

Renewed as soon as I had the chance too y block £225 for the season great value

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
      Some on here said at the end of last season that they were done with the QPR drama and weren't going to renew.
      Drama queens

Comment

I renewed but said I would cancel it if QPR appointed some of the names linked with the job, i.e Moore and Sherwood.

Comment

Binned mine over the stadium name. Perfect opportunity to name it The Stan Bowles Alzheimer’s stadium and acknowledge the greatest player to grace it. Failing that surely we could’ve raised much needed transfer cash through selling the naming rights.

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
            Binned mine over the stadium name. Perfect opportunity to name it The Stan Bowles Alzheimer’s stadium and acknowledge the greatest player to grace it. Failing that surely we could’ve raised much needed transfer cash through selling the naming rights.
            wtf your no a real fan ffs

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
              I agree that would have been a very good name and worthy cause.

Comment

you follow ur team through the good times n through the bad times
                up here football is a way of life not a sport

Comment

Originally posted by dmgers View Post
                  you follow ur team through the good times n through the bad times
                  up here football is a way of life not a sport
                  Buddy, you're preaching to the converted, it's not like a QPR fan is a glory hunter.

Welcome to the board
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                  X