Freeman..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

So they are getting it from Bristol City? We have done a sell on with them? Have we agreed a sell on with City, anyone?
    We won't ever know what goes to whom and how much,we don't own the business
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Well he was training today

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
        Article 21 Solidarity Mechanism. If a professional is transferred before the expiry of his contract any club that has contributed to his education and training shall receive a proportion of compensation paid to his former club (solidarity contribution).
        If that is the case then Gillingham and Arsenal will get a slice yeah ?

Comment

Pity this bloke doesn't own the Rs. Always squeezes top dollar from bidders

Darragh MacAnthony believes QPR's Luke Freeman is worth around double what Sheffield United have reportedly offered

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/06/2...rth-around-do/

Comment

Leeds got the @rsole

Hugh Jarce@Hughjarce2014
            Luke Freeman going to Sheff Utd for 3 mill . Why are we scraping the lowest bar option. Joke of a situation
            12:38 AM - Jun 25, 2019

Replying to @MattyHill83
            @RMcgoran That’s a disgrace we are not in for him. Quality player. Radz not laying out 1 penny unless 1 comes in . Are we that stuck. Like seriously , This is the type of player that would make a difference
            6:21 PM - Jun 24, 2019

Replying to @Hughjarce2014 @RMcgoran
            At that price we should be all over it
            6:24 PM - Jun 24, 2019

Replying to @MattyHill83
            Would of loved Freeman at Leeds, dont blame him turning down premiership football though

Replying to @MattyHill83
            We should be offering 4million
            6:20 PM - Jun 24, 2019

Replying to @MattyHill83
            We should be on that
            6:38 PM - Jun 24, 2019

Replying to @TunnyMOT and 2 others
            We'd still lose to QPR
            6:47 PM - Jun 25, 2019 · Banbridge, Northern Ireland

Comment

I really don't understand
              Newsnow are talking of Forest challenging =blades for £ 3 mill freeman
              I thought the bid was rejected

Comment

We will never know what we sell him for - it will be undisclosed as all our outgoing transfers seem to be

Comment

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/sheffi...-linked-winger
                  Sheffield United have bid rejected by QPR for Leeds-linked winger

Comment

See, my eyes tell me Luke is training with us and this report ( good to see) says bid rejected.
                    Yet yesterday Sheff star reports talks at advanced stage.......doing my head in

Comment

He will train until our valuation. Met ,then he be offski
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        See, my eyes tell me Luke is training with us and this report ( good to see) says bid rejected.
                        Yet yesterday Sheff star reports talks at advanced stage.......doing my head in
                        problem is nobody apart from sheff utd seem to be involved in this 'bidding war' and even if there was another team (say leeds), sheff utd have a massive advantage from being in the prem (where any footballer with ambition wants to play), so the player may just flat out refuse to go anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                          He will train until our valuation. Met ,then he be offski

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                            big house in my village just been sold for couple million,im going to try for a bit of that as i drive past gaff loads.
                            i sold a flat in the early 90s for a 5 figure sum and it is now worth over a £1m, maybe I can get 10% from the next sale.

Comment

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
                              We had a similar thing with Sterling,when he moved to City we got a percentage of the fee!
                              That was different as it was part of the agreement to sell him to Liverrpool. If Man City sell him for £250M QPR will not be getting a penny from that. This should be the same with Freeman.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                                Apparently Bradley Dack is worth 15 mil. So how much Freeman? Knowing our lot about 2 mil.
                                Leeds are selling Clarke to Tottenham for £11.5M.

Comment

Working...
                                X