Strikers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strikers

We are looking at ladapo from Plymouth and Jason Cummings from forest, anyone want to moan then look in the mirror and moan at yourself thank you

LOL, thanks Insider.

Just remember, moaners gotta moan
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Are you JN in disguise

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
        LOL, thanks Insider.

Just remember, moaners gotta moan
        cause the players gonna play,play,play,play
        and the haters gonna hate,hate,hate,hate
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          Are you JN in disguise
          He would have ended his post with i.

Comment

Cummings, total knobhead.

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
              We are looking at ladapo from Plymouth and Jason Cummings from forest, anyone want to moan then look in the mirror and moan at yourself thank you
              Good stuff mate keep it coming. The Plymouth striker's had a good season, don't know much about Cummins.
              2 young strikers though, exciting times.........hopefully

Comment

Cummings was superb for Peterborough last season, he then split with his long term gf and promptly had a meltdown threw a tv smashed his flat up by all accounts and lost interest at posh

technically very good player but lacks pace imo he’s a number 10 and we got enough of them and I’d say we’re better off working on bos finishing as I do like his raw pace.

Comment

I watched Jason Cummings a lot for one season with Hibs when I worked in Edinburgh- he was great for them bit of a cult hero - reminded me a lot of John Byrne - socks round the ankles type of player- not sure he is championship quality but you never know- probably worth 10 goals a season though

Comment

Plymouth turned down a 400,000 bid for him in the Jan window and he signed a 2 year contract extension. So what would they want for Ladopo now ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                      Plymouth turned down a 400,000 bid for him in the Jan window and he signed a 2 year contract extension. So what would they want for Ladopo now ?
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I know this is going to be classed as moaning, but looking at their stats neither look likely to do much in the Championship.

I said the similar things back in 2015 when QPR had signed the likes of Mackie, JET, & Gladwin etc, and I wasn't wrong about them. I would not be happy to sign these.

Ladapo

https://www.soccerbase.com/players/p...layer_id=63010

Cummings

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Cummings

Comment

Yeah but look at the players who have made the step up.
                          Gregory at Millwall,..... Marriot at Derby, both scoring loads ....Washing..... er....ton.......hmmm yeah I see your point.......

Comment

So if they sign Stan you won’t support them? Or probably #### them off as your doing now?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                              So if they sign Stan you won’t support them? Or probably #### them off as your doing now?
                              I didn't say that, just pointing out that they haven't really been impressive in their careers so far and the signs are that they won't do much in the Championship either.

Look at how well Wheeler has done with QPR and on loan at MK Dons as another example of a striker in his mid 20s with a not too impressive career history ratio in the lower leagues. I get the bit about signing strikers with good goals per game ratios like Austin, but not the flash in a pan ones like Washington.

Comment

Working...
                              X