Holt medical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Insider View Post

Stole nothing, it was what I was told. So quit your whining, ever wondered why this site is poor these days?. Its because of moaners like you jumping straight onto posts of newbies or existing members. Sort it out fella!
    You carry on Insider love getting the info mate

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      Not going to start knocking players before they get here but I can't see getting THREE players of a standard required from Scottish prem , I just don't see it a great deal better or as competitive as the championship
      Think that's nonsense. Didn't Burnley get turned over by Aberdeen in Europa League? Every time a Scottish club side play an English team they seem to do alright - reckon there are decent players up there and vast majority are on low wages so we can entice them with a pay rise and bright lights of London. I also admire their work ethic and general manliness...... sort of like Germans but cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
        Jason holt from rangers, medical early next week and announced by next Friday
        Thought you were going to say " Grant" there for a second.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
          Think that's nonsense. Didn't Burnley get turned over by Aberdeen in Europa League?
          I'm pretty sure Burnley got past Aberdeen in the qualifying then got knocked out in the play-offs

Comment

Working...
          X