Holt medical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holt medical

Jason holt from rangers, medical early next week and announced by next Friday

Really? Been on Twitter & probably another fake account

Comment

Going to Sheffield Utd and Fleetwood on loan into L1 suggests coming to us will be a step up for him. Granted he has one season in the SPL under Warburton before Gerrard froze him out but seems a lower championship player from his history, but that exactly what we are. But at 26 years old perhaps we'll get the good years out of him and hes ready for the step up.

Good to see Warburton being linked with players hes worked with before. We cant take any risks and from the average wages at Rangers posted last week I'm sure £7-8k a week will fit our budget.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
        Going to Sheffield Utd and Fleetwood on loan into L1 suggests coming to us will be a step up for him. Granted he has one season in the SPL under Warburton before Gerrard froze him out but seems a lower championship player from his history, but that exactly what we are. But at 26 years old perhaps we'll get the good years out of him and hes ready for the step up.

Good to see Warburton being linked with players hes worked with before. We cant take any risks and from the average wages at Rangers posted last week I'm sure £7-8k a week will fit our budget.
        JFH went back to his old club for two players they were good yeah ??
        is the baker just recruiting changing room support

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

JFH went back to his old club for two players they were good yeah ??
          is the baker just recruiting changing room support
          Good point.

I'm hoping that Warburton know the championship better than JFH from his time at Brentford If Holt signs I'm not expecting a world beater, but a solid pro who can help us get to 60 points, which would be a great season.

Being linked with keepers, defenders and midfielders are great but its strikers we need.

Comment

Not going to start knocking players before they get here but I can't see getting THREE players of a standard required from Scottish prem , I just don't see it a great deal better or as competitive as the championship

Comment

From the title I thought it was Grant Holt

Comment

The keeper Kelly is suppose to be very good and highly rated. I would imagine if we did sign him then Lumley would be off.

Wallace seems likes a risk purely due to inactivity for 18months, 31 years old and never played championship football.

Never heard of Holt so no nothing about him!!

Comment

If were only taking rangers players can we have goldson,worral , tavernier and defoe lol

Comment

Shouldn't steal gossip from other forums. This was mentioned 2 days ago.

Comment

Everyone steals from everyone.
                      Lots not knock players full stop.
                      It gets us nowhere,

Comment

Originally posted by Marsh67 View Post
                        From the title I thought it was Grant Holt
                        If only."Those were the days"
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

It's not stealing. Its liberating

Comment

Liberating, or sharing

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                              Shouldn't steal gossip from other forums. This was mentioned 2 days ago.
                              Stole nothing, it was what I was told. So quit your whining, ever wondered why this site is poor these days?. Its because of moaners like you jumping straight onto posts of newbies or existing members. Sort it out fella!

Comment

Working...
                              X