Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Khayati

Has got in the Dutch league (Eredivise) Team of the Season 11 on Fifa

It's him and 6 Ajax players, 3 PSV and one Feyenoord (Van Persie)

That's the same El Khayati that was deemed not good enough largely because he didn't run around loads and fly into tackles by a large section of our fans

We tolerate talentless players for years like Mackie and Scowen because they run a lot and kick people

We let a quality player who scores and creates with both feet leave. In our position that's criminal and I believe as a fan base we need to give players of that style more patience then we do

Something for those fans criticising Eze too think about

Players of that style need leeway. Tackles and running around in our half isn't their game

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yAYOPwF-NDM

I can’t watch that video as it makes me despair. It was obvious to anyone who appreciated skill and talent that this guy had both - all he needed was a run in the side and he would have been spectacular. He scored one goal for us that was as good as anything on that video, yet even those who had appreciated Adel seemed to be slagging him off. Unbelievable really.

Comment

i never tolerated mackie,he was pony
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

With a better manager ? Or if JFH had been given more time then who knows ?
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

He was shite. End of.

Comment

to be fair there is some shocking defending in that video!

Comment

Loved his goal against Charlton, especially how he rolled his foot over the ball before curling it into the top corner! Had a great view. He was alright, wouldn't single him out as being particularly bad.

Comment

Originally posted by mikechaj View Post
                I can’t watch that video as it makes me despair. It was obvious to anyone who appreciated skill and talent that this guy had both - all he needed was a run in the side and he would have been spectacular. He scored one goal for us that was as good as anything on that video, yet even those who had appreciated Adel seemed to be slagging him off. Unbelievable really.
                Could have been our Mahrez?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                  He was shite. End of.
                  Absolutely spot on. I never try to diss our players but he was propa cack

Comment

I think some of you (you know who you are) should either go to Specsavers or not bother watching football. Yes you’re entitled to an opinion....

Comment

Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post

Absolutely spot on. I never try to diss our players but he was propa cack
                      well if he was that must make the Dutch top division as worse than the conference league.

I think the main issue was JFH's football was so shite.

Comment

While he certainly wasn't the worst player we had recently, I think you have to realise that there is some p*ss poor defending in that league, pretty much backed up by the fact the bottom 5 teams all had over a minus 30 goal difference.

Comment

wonder if we have a buy back option . JN

Comment

He wasn’t very good for us, let’s be honest
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                              He wasn’t very good for us, let’s be honest
                              no he wasn't , but in fairness the team under JFH were mostly playing crap drossball as per their coaching and tactics.

Comment

Working...
                              X