No announcement yet.

The Hammersmith Linford Christie Stadium survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, I filled it in earlier today, I live in the Essex / Suffolk borders and have no real link to the area other than being a lifelong fan of Rangers. I just stated that I thought a partnership with the club would benefit both parties, provide local employment and a sustainable base for the club to remain in its roots of W12. I believe the community initiative and participation promoted through the club, as well as promoting its aim of developing youth football is a long term investment in the area and its people.

Comment

Originally posted by Qpstranger View Post
      Yep, I filled it in earlier today, I live in the Essex / Suffolk borders and have no real link to the area other than being a lifelong fan of Rangers. I just stated that I thought a partnership with the club would benefit both parties, provide local employment and a sustainable base for the club to remain in its roots of W12. I believe the community initiative and participation promoted through the club, as well as promoting its aim of developing youth football is a long term investment in the area and its people.
      Christ your not in haverhill you poor soul
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

Christ your not in haverhill you poor soul
        Nah, fortunately I managed to avoid that 'beauty spot'. I do know it quite well though and remember seeing a guy a few years back walking around the Chalkwell estate in the Guinness retro hoops

Comment

Originally posted by Qpstranger View Post

Nah, fortunately I managed to avoid that 'beauty spot'. I do know it quite well though and remember seeing a guy a few years back walking around the Chalkwell estate in the Guinness retro hoops
          Actually it's the Chalkstone estate, and it might well have been me, small world huh?

Comment

Working...
          X