Interesting piece on gwl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting piece on gwl

Can't put it up don't know how to D Mc on what many of us have thought for years

?
    Four more of his signings leaving QPR on free transfers this month underlined what a disaster Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink was as manager.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
      ?
      True, but the article says that he was chosen by Ferdinand as he was gthe 'biggest' name on the list. Longest maybe, but how was he bigger than the 'caretaker manager' Warnock?

Most of the signings QPR have made since Fernandes took control of the club have been disastrous. Hopefully the trend has now stopped and QRR's future signings will be much better.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

True, but the article says that he was chosen by Ferdinand as he was gthe 'biggest' name on the list. Longest maybe, but how was he bigger than the 'caretaker manager' Warnock?

Most of the signings QPR have made since Fernandes took control of the club have been disastrous. Hopefully the trend has now stopped and QRR's future signings will be much better.
        past signings titanic
        but new signings ,mythical
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Doesn't the buck stop with Les?
          All very well slagging off JFH, and quite rightly so, but Les is over seeing these transfers

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Doesn't the buck stop with Les?
            All very well slagging off JFH, and quite rightly so, but Les is over seeing these transfers
            That's what I thought when I read it. He apparently blocked other deals , so why not those ones? I think the writer was a bit to keen on defending Les' input in transfers and mangerial appointments.

Comment

Working...
            X