Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eze in England U20

Eze joins four Chelsea youngsters in England U20 squad

England, who have won the tournament three times in a row, will face Japan, Portugal and Chile in the group stage.

He will either bang in a load and come back on fire or come back crocked

Comment

Probably a bigger season for him next one. As I think chair may push for his place

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
        Probably a bigger season for him next one. As I think chair may push for his place
        I think Chair will be a big hit for QPR this new season, bigger than Eze was last with more goals scored and more assists.

Comment

Big season for Eze. Time to step it up.

Comment

Can’t both Chair and Eze play together?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              Can’t both Chair and Eze play together?
              Sort the defensive side of the team out and there is no reason why you can't have varying combinations of "free role" players IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Sort the defensive side of the team out and there is no reason why you can't have varying combinations of "free role" players IMO.
                Agreed, but getting the defence sorted at QPR has proven to be a huge task since the first half of the 2013/14 promotion winning season.

Comment

Unused sub in their loss.

EBERE Eze's Toulon tournament with England's Under-20s began with a 2-1 defeat to Japan on Saturday.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...toulon-opener/

Comment

EBERE Eze played 90 minutes for England U20s on Tuesday evening as they fell to a 3-2 defeat against Portugal in the Maurice Revello Tournament.

The Young Lions – the competition’s defending champions – took the lead through Arsenal’s Eddie Nketiah after eight minutes. They led at half-time but second-half goals from Marcos Nascimento, Goncalo Cardoso and Felix Correia turned the game in Portugal’s favour.

Joe Willock, also of Arsenal, pulled one back for England on 87 minutes but they were unable to force a late equaliser.

The result made it back-to-back defeats for Paul Simpson’s side, who now cannot progress beyond the group stages.

Eze and England will contest their final group match on Friday evening when they face Chile.

Comment

He will eze ly beat the postcards home
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                      X