No announcement yet.

Championship Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's going to be a tough season but I'm feeling optimistic. There's definitely going to be three worst teams than us, plus Luton will be like another derby match.

Comment

Reckon we will beat every single one of them next season..... very mediocre lineup of teams and many dejected and rudderless outfits. When are fixtures out.... fancy a nice 4-0 home win to kick things off - Boro would be good for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
        it's going to be a tough season but I'm feeling optimistic. There's definitely going to be three worst teams than us, plus Luton will be like another derby match.
        Bookies have us fighting the drop.

https://easyodds.com/football/englan...584/relegation

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Behind Luton and Millwall and Wigan in the betting #### me that is insulting!

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post

Behind Luton and Millwall and Wigan in the betting #### me that is insulting!
            We have lost some very experienced players from the squad and until we sign a few we will playing rookies. We have no attacking threat yet. Also, any players worth money might yet get sold.

I'm surprised we're not rock bottom of the betting. But I still think we'll stay up, just.

Comment

Weren't we one of the favourite's for the drop last season? It won't be pretty but I think we'll fight next season. Championship is very tight and it only takes a three game run to really turn things around.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post

Weren't we one of the favourite's for the drop last season? It won't be pretty but I think we'll fight next season. Championship is very tight and it only takes a three game run to really turn things around.
                What's the avatar Joe? ...I was wondering was it the Milk Cup semi-final win over Liverpool?

Comment

The new EFL season will kick off on Saturday, August 3 and run until the Championship play-off final on Monday, May 25, 2020.

And it has been confirmed that the 2019/20 EFL fixtures will be announced on Thursday, June 20.

All 72 EFL team will learn their season-long schedules when they are published by the league at 9am on that date.

Comment

Want Leeds at home first game

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

What's the avatar Joe? ...I was wondering was it the Milk Cup semi-final win over Liverpool?
                      I believe so. It was before my time, but I have the picture in an old programme I picked up sometime ago. I'm going to start an archive thread and scan+upload what I have.

Comment

surprised they think we are favourites for the drop over Millwall. Can see chopper getting the boot and them struggling
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

We have lost some very experienced players from the squad and until we sign a few we will playing rookies. We have no attacking threat yet. Also, any players worth money might yet get sold.

I'm surprised we're not rock bottom of the betting. But I still think we'll stay up, just.
                          I agree with all you wrote about QPR. I am not sure how good the rookies at QPR are and hopefully I am wrong, but I doubt that they will be setting this division alight next season.

Of course there is a chance that Warburton, with his preference for attacking football, as opposed to the cautious style of McLaren will see the youngsters perform well. Although they will of course need some experienced heads around them.

I think that using the loan market is something that Warburton is keen to do so perhaps he will find us a good goal scorer from somewhere.

Comment

think our only hope is too out score teams,4-3s here we come
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

QPR’s longest journey will see them head to Middlesbrough – a mammoth 494-mile round trip, should Rangers fans start their journeys in W12 – while the shortest trip will be the seven mile excursion to Fulham and back.

In total, QPR fans will rack up 5,696 miles if they were to attend every away league match next season, with the distance again being based on supporters starting their journeys in W12.

Comment

Huddersfield are in for a tough season IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X