Clear All

• Boro suing derby

Let's do em too...............come on Tone

link

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...s-offinancial/

we cant sue, it take us over our ffp limit as lawyers aint cheap
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Fair play to him , the league are obviously failing in their duty to enforce their own rules. Derby have taken the #### with that ground sale stuff , clearly done to avoid ffp .

Comment

Yes they have Stains mate, they spent big for years and they just carry on, it's a disgrace
        after the way we were hounded and vilified for having rich owners.
        I actually believe if you are lucky enough to have owners rich enough to buy you
        players then you should be allowed, but not after the fl targeted us.

Comment

Massive waste of time suing. If FFP is going to be taken seriously go for the big clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Yes they have Stains mate, they spent big for years and they just carry on, it's a disgrace
            after the way we were hounded and vilified for having rich owners.
            I actually believe if you are lucky enough to have owners rich enough to buy you
            players then you should be allowed, but not after the fl targeted us.
            I agree about how we were targeted and pissed me off too, especially how much stick we got from other fans, but we might actually be better off for it as we don't have owners that are good at running a football club!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post

I agree about how we were targeted and pissed me off too, especially how much stick we got from other fans, but we might actually be better off for it as we don't have owners that are good at running a football club!
              Yeah, decent point Joe

Comment

Working...
              X