Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Tony Fernandes sell QPR in the future?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Tony Fernandes sell QPR in the future?

It's already almost eight years since QPR owned by Tony Fernandes and still not improve. Time for QPR to consider new owner in the future to save QPR. New owner means QPR will planning smart investment and helping QPR going back to PREMIER LEAGUE is an objective. I believe Tony Fernandes should focusing AirAsia airline business only.

In 2014 Tony Fernandes sold Anglo-Malaysian F1 squad Caterham F1 Team to Swiss-Middle East investors and later Caterham GP2 Team to Teddy Yip Jr. in late-2014.
    Likely
    11.11%
    Possibly
    33.33%
    Unlikely and never going to happen
    55.56%

would have trouble giving it away at moment
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

tbf if your rich,the best way to become poor is buy a football club,crazy folk
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

How about Jack Ma (Alibaba Group Owner and CEO)?

Comment

Every seller needs a buyer and they won’t be tripping over each other to buy qpr .

Comment

He has to sell sooner or later. It just won't be any time soon.

Comment

Wont sell in a million years if we move to Linford christie and he's got LR to pocket cash from. He's a Berk but not that daft

The guy had good intentions but surrounded himself by prats with no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                Wont sell in a million years if we move to Linford christie and he's got LR to pocket cash from. He's a Berk but not that daft

The guy had good intentions but surrounded himself by prats with no idea.
                Bang on. Selling LR is the only way he can recoup his losses. I just hope Linford Christie works out or we could end up in Berkshire or something..

Comment

Originally posted by YoungR1 View Post

Bang on. Selling LR is the only way he can recoup his losses. I just hope Linford Christie works out or we could end up in Berkshire or something..
                  I thought we sold Loftus Road years ago to stay, back when Crouchie and Lee Cook donated money to the club.

Comment

Ultimately the question on TF is - at what point does a gambler cut his losses ?

Personally think he has his eyes on the prize and won't sell up until he's made most of his dough back.

Comment

He's hardly got anything to sell.

I think he once owned the majority of shares but Ruben has taken that over as a result of loans being given and paid for in shares. I doubt if TF actually owns more than 10% now due to share dilution.

Comment

Working...
                      X