Jake Livermore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Livermore

West Brom are looking to offload him, very keen on a move to the capital and would jump at the chance to come to QPR - thoughts?

Probably better than what we have already so yes

Comment

Salary could be the issue, but i think he's exactly the leader type we need on and off the pitch.

Comment

why not , if he has the right attitude

Comment

No brainier in our position.
          F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

If we could afford him and he'd be willing to join us then yes did he actually say he'd be happy to join qpr

Comment

The big pull is definitely being London based but is very keen on Rangers. Captain material him

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
                West Brom are looking to offload him, very keen on a move to the capital and would jump at the chance to come to QPR - thoughts?
                Would he?

Comment

Haven’t seen or heard anything about him apart from this rumour

Comment

Get real , they paid 10 million for him a couple of years ago , played for England not long ago and would be on premier league wages. This is skint qpr we are talking about , threads like these crack me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Get real , they paid 10 million for him a couple of years ago , played for England not long ago and would be on premier league wages. This is skint qpr we are talking about , threads like these crack me up.
                      we could have a whip round
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Has he actually told you that. Are you his brother lol
                        No player worth his salt would "jump at the chance to come to QPR"

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

Has he actually told you that. Are you his brother lol
                          No player worth his salt would "jump at the chance to come to QPR"
                          My thinking to Jeff.......

Comment

His wages would probably put us out of business plus he’s pretty s.hite

Comment

No chance we would be able to afford Livermore.

For what it's worth, I thought he was West Brom's outstanding player when they beat us at home last season.

Comment

Working...
                              X