Potential signing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential signing

just heard from a mate who is a steward at the games that we are close to signing Gary Taylor fletcher on a free
    good signing imo knows where the back of the net is

He is nearly 40 now ,even my nan "knows where the back of the net" is......God love us if this is what we are reduced to,signing old age pensioners

Comment

Oi less of the oaps,I'm 50 in 12 days,cheeky monkey
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

"On 7 May 2019, Taylor-Fletcher was appointed manager of Llandudno. Two days later, Taylor-Fletcher resigned due to business commitments. From his wiki

Comment

Originally posted by Jaganbetts03 View Post
          just heard from a mate who is a steward at the games that we are close to signing Gary Taylor fletcher on a free
          good signing imo knows where the back of the net is

Comment

Would be a good bit of business imo. He’s quick, agile and just what we need to push for promotion next season. I really think Warburton can get the best out of him and he can be a 30 goal striker for us next season.

Comment

Gary-Taylor-Fletcher.jpg

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AdamMcbride53 View Post
                  Would be a good bit of business imo. He’s quick, agile and just what we need to push for promotion next season. I really think Warburton can get the best out of him and he can be a 30 goal striker for us next season.
                  If your not taking the p I s s with that post you are either very drunk or on drugs or both

Comment

Ian Dowie knows where the back of the net is ,and can still run (a bit)

Comment

Originally posted by AdamMcbride53 View Post
                      To true his attacking positioning is second to none in this league and his pace and skills will suit Warburton down to the ground

Comment

lets offer bishops stortford 1k and bring back jamie curetan
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Erm a bit wrong your source jagan Lol

Comment

Reckon SirLes is fitter than him.... May as well bung the DoF up front.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                              Erm a bit wrong your source jagan Lol
                              No my mate Craig the steward knew the arrival of wells days before he was revealed very good also tells me we are in deep contract talks with a centre back from France but hasn’t been told the name

Comment

Working...
                              X