Cup final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cup final

How embarrassing for football in general didnt bother watching it......waste of time with Shearer and co getting all excited over friiging City

100% Bill, I remember watching my first cup final in 1976 and always used to love the day, Recent times it has changed a lot due to CL and wealth in football. Thank god for Spurs beating them in the CL.

Comment

Rather city win things over Utd, Liverpool , Chelsea etc.Means I don’t have to watch glory hunters walking around London in replica shirts.

Comment

Watford needed Joey Barton!

Comment

Terrible game - like a testimonial. Watford players only seemed to turn up due to being contractually obliged to step on pitch. Reckon we'd have put up more fight and resistance than Hornets did before eventually losing 8-0.

Comment

eventually the game will kill itself.As money will buy every cup league going for a tiny few and the rest will just give up with boredom.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

The best clubs in Europe have to form a superleague.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Just an advert for everything that is wrong in modern football IMO. The quicker they set up a European super league the better.

Comment

FFP or 'Sustainability and Accountability' has already killed football. Man City seem to do what that want regardless and get away with it. Paying the boss from a different company and the owners investing funds disguised as 'Marketing income' to keep the accounts apparently in order. Meanwhile we get hammered and are being, in my opinion, illegally prevented from investing in a business in a free market economy by FFP. Eventually it will be seen as this I am sure of that but it'll be too late by then.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    eventually the game will kill itself.As money will buy every cup league going for a tiny few and the rest will just give up with boredom.
                    Totally agree, bored rigid with moneybags Citeh
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

football is supposed to be an entertainment,2 sides compete over 90 mins etc etc.
                      well unless you follow one of the golden mob there mot much fun to be had and zero chance of competing for silver wear. So the original concept of game has gone. Sooner the idiots that be see that their lovely product is going down a dead end road the better. People will not forever be excited by the elite winning everything.The worm will turn one day and it will go bang.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                        football is supposed to be an entertainment,2 sides compete over 90 mins etc etc.
                        well unless you follow one of the golden mob there mot much fun to be had and zero chance of competing for silver wear. So the original concept of game has gone. Sooner the idiots that be see that their lovely product is going down a dead end road the better. People will not forever be excited by the elite winning everything.The worm will turn one day and it will go bang.
                        Fully agree thought this for last few years

Comment

They should exclude the top 6 from the competition next season, saying it will give them additional time off to concentrate on "dominatiing" Europe.

That'll give it back to the real fans, not plastic ones who golf clap when a goal goes in.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            They should exclude the top 6 from the competition next season, saying it will give them additional time off to concentrate on "dominatiing" Europe.

That'll give it back to the real fans, not plastic ones who golf clap when a goal goes in.
                            I like that idea. Finish 7th or lower In the cups. Above go fook yaselves . More dosh for the lower teams.

Comment

Working...
                            X