QPR boy beats Watford at Wembley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR boy beats Watford at Wembley

Do you think he'll come back and play for us?

Never been less interested in watching an FA Cup Final and find it embarrasing that the dominant team in 3nglish could not sell out their full allocation. Fair play to Sterling just a shame he is playing for City.

Comment

i watched hunter killer instead,that gerard butler gets around
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Do you think he'll come back and play for us?
        Definitely I'd say

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Never been less interested in watching an FA Cup Final and find it embarrasing that the dominant team in 3nglish could not sell out their full allocation. Fair play to Sterling just a shame he is playing for City.
          City aren’t a global brand yet like Utd or Liverpool so haven’t got as many glory hunters , plus they seem to play at Wembley every other week , costly for genuine fans which I think most city fans are.

Comment

They have just done the domestic treble which is historic so no excuse not to sell out 30 odd thousand tickets or whatever the clubs are allocated before the corporate bods get involved. Will never have the appeal of the true big clubs in the same way as PSG will not.

Comment

in another ten years or so they will be big , Manchester has been brought up on utd , it will take time for kids to jump on success . every man and their dog support Chelsea in sw London because they have done well in years past .... glory hunters

Comment

Working...
              X