Transfer Links summer 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by qpr View Post

Still out best players tho aren’t they. You can’t build a team selling you’re best players
    Do you think teams want to buy our worst players instead ? We are a club that needs to sell to move forward, you need to come to terms with that at some point .

Comment

• Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
      Leistner off now , would swap luongo for worrall at forest kill two birds
      I saw that today, quite shocked, doesn't cover it. The most clearances by a defender in the Championship,..........and
      ...more importantly scored the winning goal in our first ever win at the City Ground.
      Hence my avatar.
      Hope Warbs knows what he's doing

Comment

• Queens Park Rangers are in advanced talks to sign West Ham striker Jordan Hugill on loan, Football Insider understands.

A number of clubs have been chasing Hugill's signature this summer with the forward out of favour at the London Stadium.

A source at the London Stadium has told Football Insider that the two London rivals are closing in on a deal which will see Hugill move across the capital for the 2019/20 campaign.

Wigan were close to signing Hugill earlier this month only for the move to fall down at the eleventh hour and now QPR have moved in to bring Hugill to Loftus Road.

Hugill joined West Ham from Preston for £8million during the winter transfer window in 2018, but he has made only three first-team appearances for the Hammers.

The 27-year-old spent last season on loan at Middlesbrough, where he scored seven goals in 41 appearances for the club.

QPR have been looking to bolster their attack this summer and they see Hugill as someone who can add goals to their side next season

Comment

• If he was a serial killer,he wouldn't be Dennis Nilsson level
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Celtic must rival QPR to sign Todd Kane

Celtic can tempt him with the offer of European football, and Neil Lennon surely will pull off a masterstroke if the Bhoys can hijack the deal from QPR.

https://sportslens.com/opinion-celti...d-kane/271572/

Comment

• That's just a fan's opinion. No substance or suggestion that Celtic are even interested in him. I would hope that Celtic scouts don't do their scouting by reading puff-pieces on the internet.

But you never know....

Comment

• https://www.footballinsider247.com/m...t-qpr-to-deal/

Well he can go fookhiself. Only want player who want us.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  https://www.footballinsider247.com/m...t-qpr-to-deal/

I think you’ll find that we pulled out of the deal as Todd Kane became available and is better

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                    https://www.footballinsider247.com/m...t-qpr-to-deal/

Colossal defender?
                    Do you think they are after BFG
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr View Post

Another Scottish league player. No thanks. We’ve had enough this year then most clubs do in 10 years
                      Middlesboro.

Didn't they have a shedload a few seasons ago? Didn't do them much good as I recall.

But it's different with Rangers (Queens Park Rangers that is!). And time has moved on.

Oooops, have I really not viewed this thread in the last 2 weeks?

Comment

• Hamburg defender and Scotland international David Bates

Mark Warburton has not been afraid to bring players to Queens Park Rangers that he has worked with before in Scotland with Rangers, signing Lee Wallace and Dominic Ball this summer. Now, it has been revealed by The Scottish Sun that he could look to link up with another former Rangers man.

https://the72.co.uk/141349/qpr-eyein...land-defender/

Comment

• Otherwise known as Ginger Ramos , sounds as tho he might be a better option than the lad from Aberdeen

Comment

• Much cheaper option I'm assuming,any idea of fee required for this guy?

Comment

• Do we have any loan spots left in the squad?

Comment

• Only 1 that can be named in squad

Comment

Working...
                                X