Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post

Sheep by name sheep by nature. Do one clown
    May every sunrise give you hope and every sunset give you peace.

Comment

I don’t get how I’m killing this site by saying that Insider never gets anything right because he doesn’t. ###### me another fan boy.
      Because decent WATRB’s posters do not want to read the utter nonsense you’ve been posting about other well meaning Queens Park Rangers supporters over the last couple of weeks.

Grow up or Fu ck off to another site.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Because decent WATRB’s posters do not want to read the utter nonsense you’ve been posting about other well meaning Queens Park Rangers supporters over the last couple of weeks.

Grow up or Fu ck off to another site.

So what your saying is I have to pretend to believe what Insider says is true when it obviously isn’t? What a strange bunch of ##### you lot are. Seems like there’s an agenda against me on here. Everyone else can say what they think but when I do I get abused. Just because I’m not in your little fan boy clique. Couldn’t give a ##### I’m staying here and saying what I think you’ll just have to deal with it or ##### off to another site. Simple

Comment

• Z
            Originally posted by Fordy View Post

So what your saying is I have to pretend to believe what Insider says is true when it obviously isn’t? What a strange bunch of ##### you lot are. Seems like there’s an agenda against me on here. Everyone else can say what they think but when I do I get abused. Just because I’m not in your little fan boy clique. Couldn’t give a ###### I’m staying here and saying what I think you’ll just have to deal with it or ###### off to another site. Simple
            not once do I announce some one has SIGNED, I put on here what I hear and that's players we have spoken too, interested in etc. Not my issue you have what is known as small D.I.C.K syndrome and jump on every post I put on here. It's called stalking and you are a prime example of a keyboard warrior who is unhappy in life. You seem down all the time fordy what's up? Poor excuse of a life? Would love to meet up at a game but something tells me you are a typical hide behind your computer screen sort of guy. Be a normal person lad go out get a bird she might make you happy you never know. People have every right to tell you to F.U.C.K off your nausiating and boring and offer nothing to this board. Admin keep a close eye on this perculia person something strange about him. Take care fordy dont think about me too much....

Comment

• Originally posted by Insider View Post
              Z

not once do I announce some one has SIGNED, I put on here what I hear and that's players we have spoken too, interested in etc. Not my issue you have what is known as small D.I.C.K syndrome and jump on every post I put on here. It's called stalking and you are a prime example of a keyboard warrior who is unhappy in life. You seem down all the time fordy what's up? Poor excuse of a life? Would love to meet up at a game but something tells me you are a typical hide behind your computer screen sort of guy. Be a normal person lad go out get a bird she might make you happy you never know. People have every right to tell you to F.U.C.K off your nausiating and boring and offer nothing to this board. Admin keep a close eye on this perculia person something strange about him. Take care fordy dont think about me too much....
              Coming from a bloke who posts made up rubbish for attention hahaha. I’ve just called you out on it. Sorry I don’t believe your fake rumours. Haven’t I got a right to do that? Get over yourself pal, throwing your toys out the pram because I don’t believe your lies.

Comment

Coming from a bloke who posts made up rubbish for attention hahaha. I’ve just called you out on it. Sorry I don’t believe your fake rumours. Haven’t I got a right to do that? Get over yourself pal, throwing your toys out the pram because I don’t believe your lies.
                everyone please just look at what this little girl posts on a daily basis. I couldn't give a hoot about people believing me or not. All in your head my little angel. If you look back at my posts and you obviously do and and have done as you probably dont have a job, wife,kids or a life and if you had they have all blatantly abandoned you hence your miserable self. Look back at my first post from two weeks ago probably the first time I have posted for over a year so seeking attention obviously isnt my thing. Now let's look back at Ford'ys posts they cry out for attention, you cry out for negative attention like a ADHD kid does in a sweet shop, it's sad. Your either being negative or you slagging someone off or abusing them. Little keyboard biatch..! enough love darling ❤

Comment

• another day in another week and booooooooom,
                  it all kicking orf again,roll on sunday and i trot off to cyprus
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    another day in another week and booooooooom,
                    it all kicking orf again,roll on sunday and i trot off to cyprus
                    Have a good one and enjoy! Tell me about it the geezer is obsessed, doesnt leave people alone and probably the strangest of people I have come across on social media

Comment

Have a good one and enjoy! Tell me about it the geezer is obsessed, doesnt leave people alone and probably the strangest of people I have come across on social media
                      he not strange,you should go on plenty of fish

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

he not strange,you should go on plenty of fish
                        Hes probably top customer on there!!!!

Comment

everyone please just look at what this little girl posts on a daily basis. I couldn't give a hoot about people believing me or not. All in your head my little angel. If you look back at my posts and you obviously do and and have done as you probably dont have a job, wife,kids or a life and if you had they have all blatantly abandoned you hence your miserable self. Look back at my first post from two weeks ago probably the first time I have posted for over a year so seeking attention obviously isnt my thing. Now let's look back at Ford'ys posts they cry out for attention, you cry out for negative attention like a ADHD kid does in a sweet shop, it's sad. Your either being negative or you slagging someone off or abusing them. Little keyboard biatch..! enough love darling ❤
                          You obviously do care, you are posting essays to try and justify yourself hahahaha blatant sign of a liar that. Truth hurts I’m sorry mr Insider. You actually made up an account called insider to pretend you have inside info lmao that’s the saddest thing that one could possibly do. Now run along and talk to your invisible source. Quite weird you get all personal aswell sign of lacking a bit of intelligence but we all knew that anyway

Comment

• Admin - Where is the ignore option and is it working?

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                              Admin - Where is the ignore option and is it working?
                              due to budget cuts on site it has been disabled,we recommend a quality blindfold as a self help option.

Comment

• FFS . I click on this thread thinking we got a new updates on transfers.....but no its handbags.

Comment

Working...
                                X