Transfer Links summer 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    I think Insider is a fraud. Gets all his stuff from Twitter. Charlatan. Swindler. Imposter. I trust James Nutt info as he gets majority right.
    Are you having a laugh?

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post

Fling loads of mud SOME will stick. I would like you to show me what he has got directly right! I will compare this to Twitter times news breaks and i will wager it will mostly be after event time. If I was to write done deal after every player linked I'm sure I would eventually get a load correct. But I'm not about this correct info malarkey il just pass on occasionally what I'm told whether they sign or not its info get my point?

So personally couldn't give a monkey's if you think I'm a fraud, I have sat back for years and watched to childish rubbish you post lol, do you contribute anything positive?

If I'm a fraud dont read it simple lmao dont get serious
      You’ve never mentioned Judge before lo and behold it’s all over Twitter and now you say we are interested. Fraudulent. Sad man. Reveal your source or forever be known as the king of frauds.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

Are you having a laugh?
        Not laughing

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post

No offence taken, I over reacted..... bad day apology is mutual
          Good man ..

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            i think insider james and dave are all really MYU ,and he falls out with his own alter egos to up site traffic
            busted , we'll have to pack in now JN
            F**koff i'm not packing it in.
            Me neither f**k off dave.
            No you #### off .........

Voices eh......can't live wiv em

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post

You’ve never mentioned Judge before lo and behold it’s all over Twitter and now you say we are interested. Fraudulent. Sad man. Reveal your source or forever be known as the king of frauds.
              Of course theres interest but it's not gonna amount to much you fool! Hes out until beginning of the season, yet your getting all excited because someone says done deal lmao, work it out for yourself.

Reveal my source? I dont get fed info mate, only if I ask and even then its minuscule info. Like I would reveal anything to a keyboard warrior any way. In future you wont be worth a response.

Ever want to meet up at the ground have a chat about the info, then no problem you can tell the source or whatever you want to call them a fraud then.

Have a good day

Comment

Take no notice of him, he doesn't understand message boards.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  I know I have seen alot of his posts, he must be one of those guys who picks a fight with himself in the mirror

Comment

Ipswich forum.....Majority not happy with our interest.
                    I personally can see this happening, whether they like it or not

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/461020/...r-again.../#22

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Here he is, dufus dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Insider View Post

Of course theres interest but it's not gonna amount to much you fool! Hes out until beginning of the season, yet your getting all excited because someone says done deal lmao, work it out for yourself.

Reveal my source? I dont get fed info mate, only if I ask and even then its minuscule info. Like I would reveal anything to a keyboard warrior any way. In future you wont be worth a response.

Ever want to meet up at the ground have a chat about the info, then no problem you can tell the source or whatever you want to call them a fraud then.

Have a good day
                        Why did you never mention it before if there was interest. Move along fraud

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post

Why did you never mention it before if there was interest. Move along fraud
                          Okay luv, now go to your nearest mirror have and endless argument with yourself, might make you feel a bit better darling. Yes you are correct I'm a fraud who's been on this same board for 8 years, you still keep reading it though luvvy dont you?

Comment

• i love this place,new month, a new group having a tiff
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Proper message board, and it's thriving

Comment

• Originally posted by Insider View Post

Okay luv, now go to your nearest mirror have and endless argument with yourself, might make you feel a bit better darling. Yes you are correct I'm a fraud who's been on this same board for 8 years, you still keep reading it though luvvy dont you?

She's on her period

Comment

Working...
                                X