Transfer Links summer 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Insider View Post

Yeah you talk nonsense fella! Wheres your done deal Saturday 3pm , judge cant even have a medical because he has a broken wrist, unlikely to be back until end of July yet your stating a done deal. You do know you need a medical before signing a contract right? Your the king of ######## more like . I dont claim to be the king of anything, I occasionaly write what I am told but that's few and far between. I dont post up everything I see from Twitter like some so get off Alan Nixons Twitter feed .
    Good post mate, given you know what you are talking about, is there any truth in the 2 loans?

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

Good post mate, given you know what you are talking about, is there any truth in the 2 loans?
      He hasn’t got a clue. JN

Comment

Here's the source
        Hey Insider good to see you post again.
        I did not and would not #### off your itk posts.
        Just so you know I like the rumours.
        I was taking the mick out of Swede, who wasn't offended

Comment

Yeah you talk nonsense fella! Wheres your done deal Saturday 3pm , judge cant even have a medical because he has a broken wrist, unlikely to be back until end of July yet your stating a done deal. You do know you need a medical before signing a contract right? Your the king of ######## more like . I dont claim to be the king of anything, I occasionaly write what I am told but that's few and far between. I dont post up everything I see from Twitter like some so get off Alan Nixons Twitter feed .
          Keep your hair on. Don’t take the fact that your clueless out on me. Your not on my level. JN

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post

Keep your hair on. Don’t take the fact that your clueless out on me. Your not on my level. JN
            Little boys and their computer screens.... equals a no no. So so sad, even worse if you were a middle aged gentleman seeking attention he he he.

Before acting like a ITK of any sort little boy make sure you understand how a transfer takes place and its stages of completion. It's a massive no no for a club to make a player sign a deal before they can take a medical DONT YOU AGREE.

Now run along back to Twitter get us some more info boy.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Hey Insider good to see you post again.
              I did not and would not #### off your itk posts.
              Just so you know I like the rumours.
              I was taking the mick out of Swede, who wasn't offended
              No offence taken, I over reacted..... bad day apology is mutual

Comment

There is truth yes, to the point of completion you would expect to be official soon, hold up anyone's guess, dealing with big clubs is a bummer. They hold all the cards act like royalty another club comes in they think their player would improve more there and we are out of the deal. Tottenham lad I would put my money on being finalised, location and the fact we get on well with them the finalising factor. Man city lad well its city isnt it.

Comment

Just to point out the interest is strong in Judge! But let's hit the facts hes currently out, any deal would be dependant on his contract and release clause and THERE IS ONE! I know warbo is hoping judge is fit and training withing the next 4 weeks could be a deadliner. We spoke to hardie, and holt, no extra info on that right now it's gone quiet. We have also asked rangel to take a slight pay decrease from last year due to his injuries and risk slight hold up.

Comment

There is truth yes, to the point of completion you would expect to be official soon, hold up anyone's guess, dealing with big clubs is a bummer. They hold all the cards act like royalty another club comes in they think their player would improve more there and we are out of the deal. Tottenham lad I would put my money on being finalised, location and the fact we get on well with them the finalising factor. Man city lad well its city isnt it.
                    Cheers mate, appreciate the response. Top man. Fingers crossed we get both over the line

Comment

Just to point out the interest is strong in Judge! But let's hit the facts hes currently out, any deal would be dependant on his contract and release clause and THERE IS ONE! I know warbo is hoping judge is fit and training withing the next 4 weeks could be a deadliner. We spoke to hardie, and holt, no extra info on that right now it's gone quiet. We have also asked rangel to take a slight pay decrease from last year due to his injuries and risk slight hold up.
                      Who is Hardie mate?

Comment

Who is Hardie mate?
                        Young rangers striker 22, Ryan hardie. Tall lad natural finisher, never really given the chance there, warbo was hoping to pick up on a cheap deal, 1 year left but rangers digging heels in!

Comment

Young rangers striker 22, Ryan hardie. Tall lad natural finisher, never really given the chance there, warbo was hoping to pick up on a cheap deal, 1 year left but rangers digging heels in!
                          Cheers mate, just looked him up on wiki, very impressive record at Livingstone

Comment

I think Insider is a fraud. Gets all his stuff from Twitter. Charlatan. Swindler. Imposter. I trust James Nutt info as he gets majority right.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                              I think Insider is a fraud. Gets all his stuff from Twitter. Charlatan. Swindler. Imposter. I trust James Nutt info as he gets majority right.
                              Fling loads of mud SOME will stick. I would like you to show me what he has got directly right! I will compare this to Twitter times news breaks and i will wager it will mostly be after event time. If I was to write done deal after every player linked I'm sure I would eventually get a load correct. But I'm not about this correct info malarkey il just pass on occasionally what I'm told whether they sign or not its info get my point?

So personally couldn't give a monkey's if you think I'm a fraud, I have sat back for years and watched to childish rubbish you post lol, do you contribute anything positive?

If I'm a fraud dont read it simple lmao dont get serious

Comment

i think insider james and dave are all really MYU ,and he falls out with his own alter egos to up site traffic
                                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                                X