No announcement yet.

Transfer Links summer 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's that bloke again. The one who suggested Chuks Aneke will be signing for us

Preston North End are considering signing free agent Jake Bidwell who was released from QPR this summer. #pnefc #QPR

Should be announced at some point next week

Is this JN?

Comment

Doesn’t really concern us now

Comment

Just thought it keeps the board updated

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

BJ is the club the player is like you said
          BJ is #### ### surely

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

BJ is #### ### surely

Comment

Alan judge. Done deal . JN

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
                How do you propose this happens, when he wouldn't pass a medical? You have read Alan Nixon tweet this morning from the mirror lol. Mud sticks if you fling enough ay. Ps holt and hardie still in talks all depends what happens with this loans etc

Comment

If we can land, judge and Hogan I think they would be two very good additions to the first team.

experienced champ players who played their best football under the gaffer.

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post

How do you propose this happens, when he wouldn't pass a medical? You have read Alan Nixon tweet this morning from the mirror lol. Mud sticks if you fling enough ay. Ps holt and hardie still in talks all depends what happens with this loans etc
                    Non sense. You haven’t got a clue mate. If I were you “insider” i wouldn’t go throwing my weight around when it’s obvious your clueless. And don’t you dare question my sources. I am the king. If you come at the king you best not miss. And you missed . JN

Comment

How many loan players are allowed in the squad and match day team/subs?

Comment

Are the loans of the Tottenham/Man City players done insider?

Comment

The loans could be a non starter, only takes 1 person/paper to run a story for everyone else to jump on the bandwagon. Wouldn’t surprise me if this was the case as surely we would have announced by now

Comment

JN loving the optimism mate.
                            But the Journo reporting our "interest revived" is receiving a lot of stick from Tractor fans.
                            They are claiming he's not shall we say that reliable, or accurate

Comment

Non sense. You haven’t got a clue mate. If I were you “insider” i wouldn’t go throwing my weight around when it’s obvious your clueless. And don’t you dare question my sources. I am the king. If you come at the king you best not miss. And you missed . JN
                              Yeah you talk nonsense fella! Wheres your done deal Saturday 3pm , judge cant even have a medical because he has a broken wrist, unlikely to be back until end of July yet your stating a done deal. You do know you need a medical before signing a contract right? Your the king of ######## more like . I dont claim to be the king of anything, I occasionaly write what I am told but that's few and far between. I dont post up everything I see from Twitter like some so get off Alan Nixons Twitter feed .

Comment

Here's the source

Comment

Working...
                                X