Who are we cheering on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are we cheering on?

Firstly tonight,Frank Lampards Derby or horrible Leeds utd,I'd personally prefer Derby to win tonight and Villa to win the final?

FFP wise it would be quite interesting if Villa did NOT go up.. that I would like to witness.

Comment

fa ck em all,i cheer no one else on,espesh narven monkeys.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Leeds for me to win it all.
        I can't be doing with the wa**fest that is FLD or the way Villa have thrown money at this. I don't like their manager either.
        Leeds are a big club and I actually wouldn't mind seeing them back in the big time.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          Leeds for me to win it all.
          I can't be doing with the wa**fest that is FLD or the way Villa have thrown money at this. I don't like their manager either.
          Leeds are a big club and I actually wouldn't mind seeing them back in the big time.
          but leeds fans are the biggest c u next tuesdays going,orrible,bullys,deluded and well yorkshire.

Comment

Hope we lose Leeds financially il be better off villa Luton and either Pompey or charlton not forgetting millwall the Rupert's and the bus stop brigade could be in interesting season

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              Firstly tonight,Frank Lampards Derby or horrible Leeds utd,I'd personally prefer Derby to win tonight and Villa to win the final?
              Come onnnnnnnnnn LEEDS!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by erikmata View Post
                FFP wise it would be quite interesting if Villa did NOT go up.. that I would like to witness.
                I wuz rootin for WBA last night for exactly the same reason, be interesting to see
                if the corrupt efl punish Villa to the same extent as us...........Wtf am I on about?...Course they won't

Comment

Go Leeds!
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

but leeds fans are the biggest c u next tuesdays going,orrible,bullys,deluded and well yorkshire.
                    "and well yorkshire"

Comment

Leeds all day long for me, didn't like the way Derby got into play offs with 2 dodgy Penalty decisions, one against us and then one against WBA. Their fans on Twitter were deluded so Come on Leeds !

Comment

Also don't want a media love in of Lampard v Terry, which it would become.

Comment

would like leeds to go up , they finished 3rd so deserve it

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                            would like leeds to go up , they finished 3rd so deserve it
                            id rather we went up,god i hate brummies yorkies ram russlers and Norwich

Comment

Sue Ellen with a tap in,Frank Lampards Derby with it all to do

Comment

Working...
                              X