OFFICAL: Baptiste, Bidwell, Cousins, Lynch and Wszolek depart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFFICAL: Baptiste, Bidwell, Cousins, Lynch and Wszolek depart

I think we’re going to struggle next season. I can’t see us signing any good players this summer
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

It's only May

Comment

a bit surprised at bidwell... the rest, hmmm.

Comment

Really surprised at Cousins. Good squad player to have. Sad to see Pawel go but his wages probably the issue. The rest... dead wood! With Freeman and Luongo off we'll have a completely different team next year!

Comment

Probably saved about 4 million + in wages and honestly I don’t think we will miss any of them, Bidwell good servant, average 40 odd games a season, must be on a decent wage, not the best but always gave his all.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangerod View Post
            Really surprised at Cousins. Good squad player to have. Sad to see Pawel go but his wages probably the issue. The rest... dead wood! With Freeman and Luongo off we'll have a completely different team next year!
            i'd be sadder to she pav go if he could put in a decent cross once in a while...

Comment

thank god i don't have to watch bidwell and lynch again , pav didn't get involved enough for me , would of kept cousins , i can forgive the lack of ball control and missed passes because he put a shift in

Comment

F**k me turn me back for a day out and t**ts release Pav our main creator....
                Ok maybe not main, but after Freezy

Comment

Add in Nahki Wells, Tomer Hemed and Geoff Cameron returning to their parent clubs, i might get a game next season, where’s me boots.
                  I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Myu is releasing this site's list later,be a few shocks on there too
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Bidwell is a fair LB at this level but we can easily get similar on less money.

Not really bothered about the rest to be honest. Pav was ruined by Holloway and we have much better players in BOS and Shodipo (IMO), Cousins is a league 1 midfielder, Lynch thinks he is a striker and Baptiste is an easily replaceable back-up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangerod View Post
                        With Freeman and Luongo off we'll have a completely different team next year!
                        Seriously, who is going to come in with a bid for Luongo ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Seriously, who is going to come in with a bid for Luongo ?
                          You drongo!
                          perth glory you little beaut
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

You drongo!
                            perth glory you little beaut
                            ha...not the Melbourne Melts ?

Comment

Hall is also out of contract, but no mention of him leaving or being offered new terms. Perhaps we have an option on him and the Jury is still out deliberating on him?

All the others were expected. Youff coming through and new free signing will freshen things up. Main issue is up front and they cost money and rarely come free unless they're cack....

Comment

Working...
                              X