Munster's Player Ratings 18/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Munster's Player Ratings 18/19

After a disapoionting end to the season I thought I would voice my opinion on how i think the Rangers players did this season. I am a season ticket holder in upper loft.

Joe Lumley - 7

The reason for the higher score is because Lumley finished 5th highest in the league with 14 clean sheets, his shot stopping at times has saved us, although at times his distribution can be poor.

Angel Rangel - 8

What a signing, the guy is meant to be in the twilight of his career and was making Bidwell look bad as he got forward so often, scored some good goals and was great to see him go mental against his former side, showed passion no matter what shirt he pulls on, would love to see him again next season.

Darnell Furlong - 6

Been an up and down season for Furs, I personally think his best position is RB and was great at getting forward towards the latter part of the season. I also think he should score more headers the guy has an incredible leap.

Toni Leistner - 8

First season a very physical league i feel that Toni led the team well and is the right man for the arm band, the run of 3 games where he was left on the bench proved this as we dont have many natural leaders on the pitch. I do feel his lack of pace is a downside but i feel next season his positional game will improve to cover this.

Joel Lynch - 4

A couple of good games here and there but overall i feel that his just massively lacks concentration which means he loses players too easily

Grant Hall - N/a

Only started 7 games this year, hes a player who i like and great when he brings the ball out the back but i personally haven't seen much of him this season.

Jake Bidwell - 6

Solid at times not pretty but gets a job done without offering a lot going forward.

Ryan Manning - N/a

It was a shame to see manning go out on loan this season, i thought he could of done a better job in CM then Cousins, was a breath of fresh air at LB towards the end of the season.

Luke Freeman - 8

another great season from Freeman who i expect will leave in the summer, dead balls are deadly and his skill and key passes are an asset in a team like QPR, lacks pace which will stop him going to a premier league side.

BOS - 6

Seemed more of a complete player this season and again its great to see a player run at defenders, bulked up to help him retain the ball whilst dribbling. i feel his final decision making can let him down but next season will better for him.

Pawel Wszolek - 7

Personally i love Pav - no pav no party, no stop running and getting back to help full back is excellent to see, sometimes can be clumsy on the ball but he can whip in a cross now and then, be a shame for him to leave in the summer.

Eberechi Eze - 6.5

What a talent this boy is, i just wish he would track back more, he had an excellent run of games at the start of the season but just tailed off, i dont think he knows his best position on the pitch which could be why the dip in form.

Massimo Luongo - 6

Like Furs an up and down season few flashes of brilliance but overall i think he was poor. needs to add more goals and assists to his game, loses the ball to much and doesnt do the dirty enough, as he lacks pace i would like to see him bring down a player rather than letting them run at our defence.

Geoff Cameron - 7

Shame hes a loan player and was injured for a while in the middle of the season, i feel he brought class and experience to a midfield that needed a leader when Scowen had a dip in form. good cameo at CB also toward the end of the season.

Josh Scowen 6.5

Start of the season i thought he was poor, was dropped and Cousins was playing ahead of him, once we had a change in manager all of a sudden he slightly further up the pitch more to the right and hes adding goals and assists to his game, goes to show that we had more players in the wrong position under Steve.

Jordan Cousins - 5.5

the guy has bundles of energy and can get up and down the pitch for 90 min with ease, only problem he lack quality and consistency not good enough and way to injure prone for a small squad that rangers have.

Matt Smith - 7

Looked fitter this season did more running (well fast walking) and im sure i saw him jump! I like Smith and i know we have a tendency to just lump it forward when he plays but sometimes he causes so many problem for defenders who are just not used to playing against a Giant.

Nakki Wells - 7.5

7 goals and 6 assists this season the same amount as Freeman whilst playing over a 1000 less minutes then Freeman. i think that he was under-rated by some of the R's faithful, his movement is excellent but just lacked a killer instinct at times.

Tomer Hemed - 6.5

Strange season, seen him boss this league with Brighton and looked like he was going to do that for us at the start of the season, go injured and well never really got out of 2nd gear after that, lacked a will to help a struggling side, looked like a player that needed confidence to well move on the pitch.

Don’t care. Fact you rated wells above 3 says it all. Absolute mug. JN

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
      Got to say the quicker you are banned from this forum the better, the poster offered his opinions on player, whether you agree is irrelevant, as are all your posts.

Grow up and respect people’s views, no wonder people stop posting.

Comment

mugs are comforting with some nice hot choc in.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

And pint mugs?

Any better?

Comment

When I saw thread title I assumed it meant Munster players

Comment

do the munster mash

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post

Got to say the quicker you are banned from this forum the better, the poster offered his opinions on player, whether you agree is irrelevant, as are all your posts.

Grow up and respect people’s views, no wonder people stop posting.
                Of course you are right,the nut idiot needs to be banned but he wont because we aren't flush with posting members

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Of course you are right,the nut idiot needs to be banned but he wont because we aren't flush with posting members
                  Why bother posting if you are called a mug or muppet etc JN is a waste of space cyber warrior, cannot think of anything that he has ever posted of any interest, it’s why all the top posters left for fantasy island board
                  Real shame as there are still some top posters left, however, how long before they quit.
                  Last edited by Romford Hoop; 15-05-2019, 09:08 PM.

Comment

banter is ok but nasty personal attacks are distasteful indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post

Why bother posting if you are called a mug or muppet etc JN is a waste of space cyber warrior, cannot think of anything that he has ever posted of any interest, it’s why all the top posters left for fantasy island board
                      Real shame as there are still some top posters left, however, how long before they quit.
                      I don't think for a moment they all left because of JN. He is easily ignored. It was more to do with a big bust up at the top IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
                        WOW thank you so much! when are you sending me my new Nakki Wells mug? Gosh I'm so grateful you liked my post, we should meet up for a beer or do you only drink cider from a can on a park bench?

Comment

Working...
                        X