james Norwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• james Norwood

done deal . 29 goals this season . proper centre forward . 80 rated on Fifa. 3 year deal . 850k. playing tonight in play offs. don't shoot the messenger. JN

Then you must have confirmation of Freeman etc being sold. Doubt we'd commit to 850k signing without significant funds coming in first

Comment

Hahaha, we more likely looking at James argent
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
        done deal . 29 goals this season . proper centre forward . 80 rated on Fifa. 3 year deal . 850k. playing tonight in play offs. don't shoot the messenger. JN
        Who he play for?..It won't be us

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          Hahaha, we more likely looking at James argent
          F**k no!! Doesn't he have that gemma whale in tow?

Comment

He’s seen it on EFL Hub or Jonny Daidoo Twitter who has 339 followers! Put 2&2 together he comes up with 5 Lol

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
              Thank you James for letting us know ,and of course nobody is going to shoot you,if we did we wouldn't hear first hand your great info, keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Thank you James for letting us know ,and of course nobody is going to shoot you,if we did we wouldn't hear first hand your great info, keep up the good work
                Now see, if this was another poster, I'd be checking my sarcasm meter to see if it's going into meltdown!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

F**k no!! Doesn't he have that gemma whale in tow?
                  they'll have to take a row of seats out for her. Doubt she'd fit in a seat in upper loft lol

Comment

He is 28......In league 2.....why wasn't he in a higher league when he was 22,23,24,25,26,27,?.

Comment

watched him last night, scored one and was a handful. But he looked what he is, League 1/ 2, Championship he'd struggle
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                        watched him last night, scored one and was a handful. But he looked what he is, League 1/ 2, Championship he'd struggle
                        Must be better than him we could get, anyway I doubt we would spend anything on permanent transfers, all loans

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

they'll have to take a row of seats out for her. Doubt she'd fit in a seat in upper loft lol
                          Club would have to give out ear plugs to the surrounding ten rows to block out her foghorn voice too!

Comment

Would rather have Norwood than a half-hearted PL loan any day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                              Sounds like he would fit in perfectly.

Comment

Working...
                              X