• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first luton,now oxford

Hmmmm it like the er good old days,or a cunning. Plan by dibble
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Not only the offish off to a flyer this morning

Comment

luton and oxford always good away days with these boys......the long walk from oxford station was always fun.

Comment

Originally posted by wormholt View Post
        luton and oxford always good away days with these boys......the long walk from oxford station was always fun.
        Normally started cross roads in town centre then up the hill with park on side lol

Comment

I never minded Oxford until they ruined my first trip over to see QPR in the Milk Cup Final in 86 at Wembley!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

I ended up collapsed at hainault tube station with alcohol poisoning after that game,my mother wasn't best pleased

Comment

I remember that game well. We played like we thought our name was already on the trophy. A bit embarrassing as I recall.

Comment

Tbd it was a cracking weekend up to the kick off

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                  I remember that game well. We played like we thought our name was already on the trophy. A bit embarrassing as I recall.
                  Yes, we had thumped them in the league prior to that, our team came out looking quite confident and Oxford looked very determined, it all went terribly wrong fast!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    Tbd it was a cracking weekend up to the kick off
                    It sure was! That was my first trip to England, everyone was so keyed up for the match in W12, there were celebrations going on all over on the Saturday, we met so many friendly QPR supporters that were quite surprised we came over from Canada for the match, then the game happened!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

My only recollection of that day, wss rolling around on the NCR after the game, after my mate and I thought it a good idea to stop a coach full of Oxford fans.
                      Alchohol and youth such a bad combination
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Best memory was a white convertible vw golf stopped at crossroads lights.Oxford fans in it, next minute raining beer into it. Pub was opposite full of us lol.

Comment

we beat chelsea and liverpool to get their if my memory serves , then lost to maxwells lot

Comment

Chelsea at the bridge on a mudbath pitch robbinson lobbed their keeper who kept falling over crooked from earls court, then ratfield away

Comment

Two Liverpool own goals in the 2nd leg at Anfield sent us to the final IIRC!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                              X