So so Jealous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

That's them! Remember going to "home" leg at Highbury cos we couldn't use LR as EUFA banned plastic pitches (Luddites!). Think crowd was sub-4K but that was 80s when football wasn't particularly sexy or liked so all crowds were low at that time.
    Reckon they should introduce a Euro competition for duff championship clubs so we can all have a bit of fun on the continent...... I'd love to play FC Venezia and then jump in a canal!
    it was a tad naughty in the then Yugoslavia with all sorts being thrown at the lads that went out there.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Has that ever been done 4 English in the finals

Comment

Its in Baku , Azerbaijan

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          Has that ever been done 4 English in the finals
          Don't think there has ever been 4 clubs from one country as the finalists

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

That's them! Remember going to "home" leg at Highbury cos we couldn't use LR as EUFA banned plastic pitches (Luddites!). Think crowd was sub-4K but that was 80s when football wasn't particularly sexy or liked so all crowds were low at that time.
            Reckon they should introduce a Euro competition for duff championship clubs so we can all have a bit of fun on the continent...... I'd love to play FC Venezia and then jump in a canal!
            Yes, I was there that night. Warren Neil scored a brilliant goal I seem to remember.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

Yes, I was there that night. Warren Neil scored a brilliant goal I seem to remember.
              yep he hit a screamer,bit of a set too with their 20 odd fans and their flag in upper tier on side stand.

Comment

arsenal and chelsea could even both field teams without an englishman on the pitch

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  arsenal and chelsea could even both field teams without an englishman on the pitch
                  We all citizens of the world

Comment

Working...
                  X